Current Situation

Chapter 36

(A/N) this part is a bit much so if you get triggered PLEASE DONT READ THIS PART.

*Josh's POV*

"How dare he fucking hang up on me?!" I scram at my slut of a wife, Carmon.

"Because it's Kellin, the bitch thinks he can do whatever he want." Carmon says, shrugging her shoulders.

That name. Kellin. He is the reason why I had to leave my stupid daughter! I hate him. He took my punching bag away, thinking he could at superman! Well he's so wrong. I will get Scarlett back, one way or another.

"Carmon, where is Kellin living right now?" I ask her, calmly.

"I-I don't know." She says, her voice shaking. She really should feel scared.

"How the fuck do you not know! He took OUR daughter away and your dumb ass doesn't know where he took her!" I scram at her, raising my hand at her while my eyes burned with anger.

"Honey pl-please! I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking, I'm really stupid and not worthy of you. Please don't hurt me, I love you!" Carmon says, regret and urgency in her voice.

"Stop with your pathetic begging you worthless bitch! I deserve so much better then you and that little cunt of a daughter!" I say as I slap her.

I begin punching her. She squirms and tries to get away, only making me angrier. I grab her by the hair, pulling her up to my level, and punch her in the face. She screams in pain, which gives me a sense of pride.

"What did I fucking say about trying to get away from me!" I scram in her face.

"T-that you d-don't like it and it-it will only be worse for me." Carmon says, tears running down her face and blood coming out of her nose.

"Exactly you stupid bitch!" I say, pushing her against the wall, slamming her head against the wall and punching her in the stomach and letting her fall to the floor.

"This is what you get for talking back and not knowing where my daughter is." I spat at her.

"She's not your daughter." Carmon whispers to herself, hoping I don't hear. But I do and I get really pissed off.

"Yes she is!" I yell at her, kicking her as she's on the floor. I let out my frustration for a while until she's laid there motionless. I lean down and kiss her cheek.

"She is my daughter," I whisper in her ear, "and I will get her back."

With that I leave my apartment, making sure Carmon is still breathing and she is, and start my search to find Scarlett.

*Vic's POV*

So I called my cousin, Nick, and told him about Kellin needing a new rhythm guitarist. He was really excited and said he'd totally love to come meet the guys.

When I went back into the room, Gabe and Justin were arguing about something, Jack was talking on the phone with someone and Kellin was just staring at the table.

I felt bad for him, I really did. I can't believe after all this time, Josh decides to show up and try to take Scarlett away from us. I was also scared for Scarlett. What if this guy find some way to get next to her and just takes her away. I just hate thinking about this negative shit but the one who was probably taking this harder was Kellin.

"Hey bud, my cousin said he's cool with meeting you guys." I say as I sit next to him.

"Oh okay, thanks Vic." He says, but keeps looking at the table.