Feeling Bad

Chapter 8

*Kellin's POV*

I just watch Scarlett as she runs past me and Katelynne. She goes up to her room and slams the door.

"Is she okay? Did I do something wrong?" Katelynne asks.

"No, it's not that at all" I reassure her. I felt really bad for not telling Scarlett about Katelynne or about her mom and I not even seeing each other.

"Um, it's just stuff she's been through for a couple of days," I lie "girl stuff."

"Oh, I see." she says.

"Yea, so what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I just wanted to see where you were staying," she says.

"Oh, I'm staying here with my friend and her daughter." I say.

"Oh okay. Would you like to go to dinner later?" she asks.

I nod in agreement and then we say our goodbyes and she leaves. I head toward the kitchen where Mike was.

"Dude, who was that Scarlett ran to her room like it was Freddy Cougar at the door?" ask Mike.

"Yeah dude, she looked freaked out and pissed." adds Vic, who just came walking into the kitchen.

"It was Katelynne." I say.

"Wait, your wife Katelynne?" asks Mike.

"Yeah." I say.

"What is she doing here?" Vic asks.

"She wanted to see where I was staying, I guess." I say while looking at looking the counter.

"Oh.." they both say at the same time and then look at me for a good two minutes before I look up at them.

"What?" I ask harshly.

"You knew this was going to happen Kells" states Vic.

"Yeah I know. I just wish I told her earlier that I wasn't really her dad or step dad." I say.

"You were just protecting her feelings. She has no dad and you helped Carmon with her issue. It's a true sign that you obviously love Scarlett and won't let anything hurt her. You are a good guy Kellin, so in her eyes she took you as the father she never had." Mike said. I just looked at him and so does Vic.

"Woah, when did my brother become the wise and sensitive one?" Vic says and we all laugh.

"Well it was bound to happen sometime." says Mike with a sly smile.

"Okay, well I'm going to talk to her an-" I start but Vic interfered.

"No Kells, I think you should leave her alone for a bit," he said "if you want ill go talk to her."

I felt alot better knowing that Vic and Mike really cared about Scarlett. They were really fond of her and I know they would do anything for this girl.

"Wow thanks Vic, that would mean alot." I tell him and he nods and goes upstairs.

"Wow! I've never seen that side of Vic before." Mike said softly so I wouldn't hear but he failed completely.

"What do you mean? He loves that girl. He's always trying to come over to see her. And Scarlett has a little crush on him so I mean it all works out fine, I guess" I say.

"Yeah I know that. But that was really amazing dude" Mike says.

With that Mike left and joined the rest of the guys in the living room. I followed him and saw Tony and Jaime were watching a Criminal Minds marathon. Oh great another person watching this show , I thought to myself.

(A/N) Hello everyone! So as you know by now, Scarlett met Katelynne and was pretty upset. What do you guys think Vic is going to tell Scarlett? Is Scarlett gonna want to listen? Is Katelynne feeling bad? Will Tony and Jaime stop watching Criminal Minds? Lol well anyways tell a friend bout my story, comment, and vote. Peace ✌