Chapter 6: Alarms are (Always) Annoying

The next day started off with basic lessons. You were generally an average student who did well in school and had few weak points, but today the only thing on your mind was everything other than the lessons being taught.

"Shirakumo. Could you answer this question?" Ectoplasm called on you.

"Um x= pi?" You estimated.

"Could you explain how you came to this conclusion?" He continued staring at you.

"Using substitution?" You guessed, making him nod to your relief.

Thankfully, that horror was over. Unfortunately, homeroom was next which meant Aizawa probably had some weird quiz planned or something.

"Class reps. You'll be picking a class rep," he sighed.

Then all hell broke loose.

"Jesus Christ. Shirakumo, make sure no one dies," Aizawa told you before taking his nap.

"Y/N? Did you die on me?" Denki panicked.

"Yes meet my ghost who's here to haunt you. No, you dingus, I'm very much alive," you hissed. Nearly everyone wanted to be class rep which kind of pissed you off since half the class was unqualified. Especially Mineta.

"Alright, shut up ya'll. He's sleeping so do this shit quietly. If he wakes up, we won't be seeing a butterfly emerge from the cocoon we'll see a demon. And it'll be livid. Alright, election?" You suggested.

"But we don't know each other well enough to have built trust, how will we know who's best?" Tsu asked.

"Isn't that precisely why we must hold an election? Whoever gets most votes now when the bonds are still fresh, is surely to be the best suited for this class," Iida reasoned.

"Exactly. One class rep and vice I'm assuming since that's standard. Do we vote 1 male 1 female or just 1st and 2nd place?" You asked, to which the class agreed to have a male and female each.

"Who're you voting for?" Denki asked you.

"Tsu-chan and Iida-kun. They both have level heads and seem to be able to see what all possible problems could appear and their solutions. Tsu-chan has common sense and Iida-kun might be able to put that stick up his ass to some use," you concluded, writing the two names down.

"I voted for the two of us. You have the smarts sometimes and I have them the other times," he reasoned.

"We're more of a nightmare duo than a dream team," you laughed.

Once Aizawa was awake and finished counting the slips, Midoriya was in 1st with 4 votes and Yaoyorozu came second with 3 votes. After that, you had 2 votes while the others had either 1 or 0.

"Who in their right mind would vote for me?" You asked incredulously.
"I did," Denki whined.

"That's because you're an idiot. I'm looking for the other idiot here," you retorted.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT, MORON?" A certain blonde yelled.

"Found the idiot," both of you sweat dropped.

"OI PACK IT UP YURIO!" you yelled at him, not expecting Bakugo to understand that reference.

That's how you ended up eating lunch with Denki's friends while you and Bakugo bonded over Yuri!! On Ice.

"I'm done with my lunch, I'm popping by to the support course to give Mei-Chan her protein bar," you informed them.

You navigated the halls easily until you found the room you needed.

"Mei-Chan! Why aren't you at lunch?" You asked your hardworking friend.

"Oh hi Y/N-chan! I got carried away making this baby and I completely forgot about lunch. Is that a protein bar?" She saw the treat you held.

"Yep. Strawberries, oatmeal and chocolate chips. Just like you like it. You need to eat, y'know? Otherwise you won't be able to invent all the cool things to help the heroes," you scolded her, opening the bar and giving it to her. Your moment was rudely interrupted by a blaring siren.

The two of you tried to evacuate only to be blocked by a rush of panicked students.

"Hold on Hatsume," you grabbed her arm and set both of you on a cloud so you could at least float your way out.

"There's Kaminari-kun," Hatsume pointed at your friend who seemed to be desperately yelling.

"Denks, Kiri, hop on board!" You called to the two and picked them up. "What's happening?"

"Press from this morning, they got through the U.A barrier," Denki explained.

"Seriously? How? Isn't that supposed to be- WHAT JUST WHIZZED PAST ME, I SWEAR I SAW MY LIFE FLASH BY!" you panicked.

"Everyone calm down! It's just the media! This is no way U.A students should behave, we must be true to the honour of this school!" Iida reprimanded as he stood on the emergency sign. If the situation weren't serious, you would've burst laughing.

"Think he needs help getting down?" You giggled once the hall was nearly empty.

"I think he'll be fine. He has Uraraka and Midoriya," Kirishima reasoned.

"Floaty bitch and green bean," Kaminari translated.

"Ah, thank you. Which one's which?" You asked.

"Aren't you supposed to be the smart one here?" Hatsume jabbed.

"Mei-Chan, how could you! And here I thought you loved me," you joked.

"I do. I'm just being honest," she said.

"Wait, Shirakumo you're dating Hatsume?" Kirishima asked.

"Shouldn't the first question be about the fact that she's dating a girl?" Kaminari pointed out.

"No. Mei-Chan's my best friend, don't give me that look Denki you're in second place because I know Mei better so get over it, but yes I do like girls," you explained shortly as you set Hatsume down.

"Cool. I personally can't stand girls romantically but I think they're great friends," Kirishima beamed.

"You and I will get along perfectly," you awed as you floated the cloud back to your classroom.

"Shirakumo, Kirishima, Kaminari, what are you three doing?" Aizawa glared.

"It was the most effective way to get above the crowd. Mkay, get off assholes," you shoved the two guys off your precious cloud.

"I think Iida should be class rep, he did really well outside," Midoriya finished, stuttering over every word.

"Great, now that that's over with, today's training is a special one with all might, me and another faculty member," Aizawa sighed holding up a card labelled 'Rescue'. "Rescue training. We'll be going off campus so you can choose if you want to wear your uniform or your costume."