Chapter 27: a hopeful beginning

The weeklong stay at I-Island was over and you were all back on U.A grounds, waiting for the bus for the training camp.

Everyone was hyped and ready with their luggage.

"This'll be amazing!" Mina cheered.

"Glad you guys are tagging along. Aizawa really had us huh?" You grinned, insulting the entire supplementary group at once.

The bus arrived shortly afterward, everyone excitedly loading their luggage and getting on.

If anyone asked you to describe your class in one word, you'd say chaotic. The bus was filled with noise and chatter as students were standing and laughing in anticipation.

You were seated next to Jirou, behind Kaminari and Kirishima, but that didn't stop you from pulling stupid pranks.

"Guys watch this," you whispered climbing up the walls of the bus. You were stuck on to the ceiling, right up Bakugo who was peacefully reading a romance manga.

And then you dropped down straight on to his lap.

"Hey Kacchan," you smirked, making yourself comfortable.

"Air Head get the hell off me!" He yelled, squirming around.

"Wait I've read this series! How far are you?" You asked him, pointing to the book in hand.

The entire ordeal was filmed and uploaded by Mina while Jirou, Denki and Kirishima were laughing their assess off. Of course, Iida was also yelling at you for your tomfoolery.

"Iida-kun, you're like a teacher. Maybe that job's better for you?" You hummed, completely ignoring whatever other bullshit he spouted.

"Here we see Class A's very own Shirakumo Y/N in its natural habitat: chaos. This rare creature appears to have attracted the wild demon- NO DON'T KILL ME!" Mina gave a commentary, only to be nearly murdered by the demon himself.

You grabbed said demon through sheer wind force and dragged him back, saving Mina's life in the process.

"If you're going to get up, at least give me a warning. You're warm and comfy," you mumbled, laying back down on him.

"Why is that your concern? He nearly killed me!" Mina whined.

"This is class 1-A we're talking about, this shit's normal," you dead panned.

"How are you such a badass in battle but have no brain everywhere else?" Bakugo grumbled going back to the manga.

Meanwhile Todoroki was staring at you in confusion while Midoriya was having an existential crisis.

Why?

Neither of them ever thought that someone would dare to go within a 1 cm radius near the ticking time bomb.

"Turn the page," you mumbled drowsily.

"Huh? Are you telling me what to do?" Bakugo yelled at you.

"Yes. Now shut up and turn the page."

After a bunch of grumbling he finally did as you asked.

The class certainly wasn't quiet but it was painfully obvious that they were intrigued by your friendship. (I low key think these two would have the best dynamic after Denki and Y/N)

Unfortunately, the bus stopped after just an hour of chaos surrounding you and you got down.

"Sensei, this is the middle of nowhere. Unless we're camping in a desert, I don't see the point of being here," you pointed out.