Chapter 8: Sleepover

The next few days were considered a holiday of sorts for the class to recover. Obviously, you used this as an opportunity and had Kaminari and Hatsume over as much as possible which Aizawa didn't exactly approve.

"That's a guy."

"Yes, I know."

"Why's he here?"

"Because he's my best friend and we're having a sleepover all together. Mkay bye, love you," you ran upstairs dragging your two friends with you.

Locking the door, you all sat on your bed.

"So, Y/N. You've got a bit of explaining to do after yesterday's... interesting hero lesson," Kaminari started.

"I know. My brother and Aizawa were best friends-"

"Were?" Kaminari asked.

"Let her finish," Hatsume glared.

"Thank you. So, they were best friends along with present mic. The two of them knew me since I was born because Oburo introduced them to me. Then internships happened, I don't know when we'll do ours, but Oburo died in his 2nd year when I was a year old. Soon after, on the same day, my dad died. He heard the news on the radio while he was driving and did a deadly swerve and crashed. My mother was the only one left to take care of me. Present Mic and Aizawa visited often but both were pretty closed off. Then one day when I came home from preschool..." you trailed off. "She... she was just there. Dead, limp, bloody. I don't know if the case ever got solved but the cops said it was most likely a suicide. Aizawa took me in because he was closest to me and had information on the case, not to mention, I liked him more than Mic. After that, school went on normally I suppose."

"You remember all of that?" Kaminari asked surprised, to which you shook your head.

"My mom spoke about Oburo a lot and Aizawa told me a bit about him. That's how I know about my father as well. As for my mother, well I was 5. It's a scarring image for a preschooler," you shrugged.

"I'm sorry I wasn't more sensitive about it," the golden eyed Pikachu apologised, hugging you.

"No worries. Like I said, I don't remember much about them and I guess I've accepted Aizawa as an older brother of sorts now. Plus I've got you guys," you grinned.

"We'll always have each other's backs, right? No matter what happens?" Kaminari asked.

"Kaminari-kun we've practically adopted you for some reason, of course we'll have each other's backs," Hatsume laughed.

"Are my ears deceiving me? Did Mei Hatsume, the most socially inept person, just laugh?" You gasped dramatically.

The rest of the night carried on with the three of you laughing and talking without a care in the world, enjoying your free time like normal teenagers for once. No trauma, no villains. Just a trio of idiots who'll be together until death do them part.