Chapter 60: School Fest, Start!

Gust after gust of wind attacked you, though you were rooted to the ground, refusing to sway as you redirected the wind.

"Have you thought about a support item for Air Force?" You asked, redirecting wind to the sky. "It's pretty weak as of now, though if you develop it and maybe use-"

"Midoriya-Kun!" You heard a familiar voice yell, making you stop in your tracks.

This gave the greenette an opening to finally throw you over.

Hatsume made her way into the scene, grime and scratches covering her from head to toe.

"I finished the gloves you needed," she grinned, handing over the gloves to the greenette as she rambled excitedly about how it worked.

While you'd usually be paying attention to every single little detail as she would ramble on, you droned her existence out completely today.

"They're light, compact and they can manoeuvre the wind easily," you mumbled. "She really did outdo herself."

The pink haired girl rushed back in the direction she came from, not even bothering to spare you a single glance.

"You're kidding right?" Midoriya turned around to look at you.

"Huh?" You asked, blank faced.

"That's the issue?" He sighed.

"Shut up, you don't even have the balls to confess," you shot back, making the boy blush. "At least I had a relationship for a good few months."

"Is it that obvious?" He asked, trying to cover his face.

"Your green hair is even less obvious," you scoffed, getting back into combat stance. "We've got an hour left."

He nodded, continuing to assault you with powered up gusts of wind.

The pressure had been increased by almost double the previous amount, enough to make you sway slightly and cover yourself so that you wouldn't go blind through wind power.

You smirked, impressed that he'd improved by such a minor addition.

Then again, you weren't all too surprised considering they'd been made by an amazing engineer.

"It's 7:50!" You gasped, recovering from a heavy blow to your stomach.

The boy gasped in shock, and instantly rushed off to the store after a quick goodbye to you and All Might.

You decided to stay seated on the ground, recovering from training as you watched your friend run off.

"Thank you for training with him," All Might thanked you, smiling.

"He's got to get stronger," you sighed. "That'll only happen if he makes that cursed power his own."

Getting up, you subtly sent one last glare towards the veteran hero before walking past him and towards the stadium you were performing in.

You didn't hold a grudge against the man, quite the opposite, actually. He was a good hero who saved those in need.

But like every hero he didn't bother to look further, to find out why the villains did what they did.

Similarly, he'd given Midoriya a quirk and hadn't done much to train him. It was quite obvious that the veteran hero himself had received a lot of guidance, yet still didn't know how to teach the young boy properly.

A perfect example was how in the first semester Midoriya spent a majority of it breaking his bones, not knowing how to control the overflowing power. Until recently, he'd kept that habit, breaking them whenever necessary to the point where any more damage would be irreversible.