Movie Special

Both your bags were packed with everything you needed for the next week.

"Tickets, check. Passports, check. License, check. Am I missing something?" You asked her for the fiftieth time that morning.

"The flight if you do one more checkup," Mei deadpanned.

She was right. Eventhough you were close to airport, only a 20 minute drive, you were very close to being too late for security.

The taxi got you there quickly, with 10 minutes to spare.

Security, however, was a pain in the ass that took forever. By the time you were seated in the flight, it was well past noon. Good thing you packed snacks so you could eat them beforehand.

The flight was a almost 12 hours long so the two of you slept through most of it.

But when you landed, you couldn't be more excited.

The artificial island was filled with people and heroes of all kinds, all there for the famous expo. Naturally, both of you were fascinated by the amount of technology, research centres and scientists on the island.

"Woah, even immigration is breezy because of robots," you awed. "Let's head to our suite and unpack and then we can decide what to do, sound good?"

She agreed to that and both of you went straight to the hotel reserved for VIP tourists.

"I've got a reservation under Shirakumo," you told the watchman, who let you in immediately.

It was a fancy hotel, filled with chandeliers and all sorts of things that you wouldn't find in Musutafu.

Hatsume awed at all that while you seemed more stoic and unfazed.

"Y/N how aren't you amazed by this?" Mei asked you.

"I've been a regular at such events due to my connections in the hero society. Though this is my first time at the I-Expo," you smirked.

The two of you got your keys at reception and lugged your suitcases up to your room in the second floor.

It was a nice room with calming decoration. Blue and ocean themed, fitting the surroundings.

Both of you unpacked your things with occasional chatter, until you got to the best part. Since neither of you had shown each other what you'd be wearing for the gala, it was left as a big surprise. One you'd reveal now.

Hatsume surprisingly got a dress. It was a white one with beautiful pastel pink details and a red ribbon around the waist, paired with black knee high boots.

Your dress was black with teal patterns on it and a white ribbon around the waist. You decided to pair it with white flats and a white cardigan.

Both dresses were knee length and similar in style, which made you laugh as you showed each other your choices.

"We've got a couple hours until the ball, it starts at 6. What do you want to do?" You asked.

"Let's check out the expo! Maybe come back at 5:30 latest so we'll have enough time to get ready," Hatsume suggested.

"Sounds good," you grinned.

Though when the two of you headed out, you were met with an unexpected sight.

"Heh?" Bakugo looked at both of you. "This your girlfriend Air Head?"

"Mei, meet Bakugo. The jerk and #1 hot head in class 1-A. Bakugo-kun, meet Mei. My girlfriend and definition of pretty," you sighed, introducing the two.

Though before you even finished, Hatsume was already practically on top of Bakugo assessing his quirk and brainstorming costume ideas.

"You know one day we'll all live together and watch this chaos everyday," Kirishima chucked.

"Living with Katsuki sounds like an actual nightmare. Don't get me wrong, he's not too bad, just very aggressive over the smallest things," you responded as you watched the two squabble. "Why are you in costume? We were allowed to wear casuals."

"There's a challenge going on down at the fair. Whoever can destroy bots in less than 14 seconds. Bakugo got 15 but Todoroki took the lead," the redhead explained.

"Todoroki's here too?" You asked.

"Yeah dude, most of our class is," Kirishima grinned.

Just then, Hatsume began tinkering with Bakugo's costume.

"Mei there's a challenge I want to try! I think you've tinkered with grenades enough, maybe don't cause an explosion that would be beneficial," you sweat dropped.

"Sure thing Y/N! Let's go!" She dropped the gadget immediately and followed you.

The two guys followed you to the pit where you instantly met all your other friends and classmates.

"Todoroki-kun still got the record?" You smirked, flexing your hands. "I'll show you how it's done."

You crushed all the air around the mountain, like you did with the robots in the entrance exam. By doing so, you reduced all damage to almost zero, and gained a new record of 5 seconds.

"I wonder what else those hands can do," Hatsume whispered in your ear, instantly making you falter and blush.

"S-shut up," you covered your face as she laughed, much to the others' confusion.

"Don't worry Shirakumo-San, let the gay out!" Kirishima grinned, patting your back.

Your friends had gotten some context by that point and all chuckled at your reaction, considering you went from epic warrior mode to power bottom in a matter of seconds. (A/N: Hatsume can top me any day, I simp over her too much-)

Though Todoroki was still confused.

"Why are we laughing? Did someone say a joke?" He asked innocently.

"Air head's girlfriend here made a-" Bakugo began.

"Very interesting joke about technology and the evolution of man kind!" You saved, clamping a hand over Bakugo's mouth.

Though that didn't last too long because the hot head attempted to bite your hand.

"Update, her hand doesn't taste good," you heard a familiar voice.

You turned around and were met with a certain electric blonde who was wearing a waiter's uniform.

"Denki!" You ran up to him and jumped in his arms. "Why're you wearing this?"

"Shut up I know it's hideous," he grumbled before explaining he got a summer job with Mineta.

"Ah yes. Mei, if you see anyone below a meter just kick them far away and run," you warned her.

"I have pepper spray, a knife-"

"He's into knife play-"

"Oh sweet jesus," you sighed at Denki's remark. "We'll stay safe. Let's go see the expo Mei!"

With that, you dragged her off to the world famous science fair, filled to the brim with excitement.

This trip would be amazing. An entire week with your girlfriend, science, and your classmates?

What could go wrong?