Chapter 56: A taste of happiness

Me, breaking Y/N x Hatsume up and planning for more shit to go downhill while laughing my ass off.

N e wayz, on with the story

Class A had made it a habit to come back to the dorms during the longer breaks in a school day. Sometimes to get more books, other times to relax between two periods.

You returned to the dorms, soaking, and instantly stepped into the shower to dry yourself with a towel.

Your clothes would take longer to air dry, but you could at least be dry for now.

Tying the towel around yourself, you stepped out, and instantly walked into someone.

"Sorry about that, I'll get going now and die from embarrassment," you groaned, walking up to your room.

"Sorry Shirakumo-chan!" Midoriya called from downstairs. "We're going to see Eri, you coming?"

You decided to head down again, once you fully changed.

"Uh no," you decided, standing on the steps. "My back still hurts and Recovery Girl recommended minimal movement."

It was a lie, yes, but you weren't up for going out for now.

"You sure?" He asked. "We're going by train."

You thought about it once more before deciding that you could use a distraction.

"Give me a second," you responded, heading upstairs to grab something.

It wasn't much, just a (fav/animal) stuffy Hatsume had gotten you when you were much younger, but you thought it would be time to pass it on to someone else.

"Ready," you breathed out, coming downstairs with all you needed.

"You're still in sweats," Midoriya pointed out.

"Ok, and?" You raised an eyebrow. "Lead the way, oh all mighty fashion lord."

The two of you laughed as he held the door open for you. You were meant to meet up with Mirio, who'd take you to the hospital where Eri was temporarily quarantined.

"Hey guys!" Mirio greeted you brightly.

"You're doing good Togata-Senpai," you noticed, pointing at the boy's cheery attitude.

"Thank you, Shirakumo-chan," he grinned, flashing you a thumbs up. "I think Eri'll be excited to see you both."

You smiled slightly at him, glad the girl was finally awake enough to request your presence. She was still quarantined, due to the nature of her quirk, though you assumed you should be able to get close enough to her to talk a bit and give her the stuffy.

The two of you followed your upperclassmen to the train station, and boarded the train to the hospital.

It was a rather long ride, filled with quiet talking between the three of you.

However, when you got there, you were all excited to see the girl and rushed out instantly.

"Which room is Chisaki Eri in? She was brought here a couple weeks ago by heroes and the doctors were examining her quirk. We got news she woke up," you asked the receptionist.

She stopped typing on the keyboard and looked up at you, piercing eyes staring at you over the rim of her glasses.

"And you would be?" She asked.

"Hero in training Cloud Nine, Shirakumo Y/N. I'm a student at U.A, class 1-A. I was there in the rescue mission," you introduced yourself shortly, hoping it would be enough.