Movie Part 2

The time both of you spent at the Expo aweing and observing every single amazing creation, was singlehandedly the best time spent in your life.

Your girlfriend explained each gadget and its functions, including how it could benefit a hero. After that, the two of you were brainstorming costume upgrades for Denki and you.

Hatsume Mei was a genius inventor with an eccentric personality, everyone knew that. But there were little quirks she had, such as that sparkle in her eyes or her habit of holding your hands when she got excited, that only made you love her even more. Coming up with a large multitude of creative ideas for you to talk about for hours on end, was one of them.

In every single sleepover the two of you had, there was a guarantee that she'd bring up her ideas and you'd draw out blueprints for hours.

Come to think of it, you were sure you still had the first blueprint from when you were six years old.

The two of you had drawn your quirks and a hero costume for you, while Mei got a lab coat. Both outfits looked nothing like your current style, considering your hero costume consisted of sweatpants and a shirt she wore baggy cargo pants and a tank top.

You spent generous time in the expo and had an ice cream once you got out.

"That was fun, we should go after the ball," you suggested absent mindedly, licking your (f/f) ice cream.

"Definitely! You know, it would be amazing if my inventions were here some day. I could support you with a weekly gadget subscription," Hatsume joked, making you laugh slightly.

The two of you were sat next to each other in front of a fountain, leaning against each other as you happily ate your ice cream.

By the time you finished, it was already 5:30. Considering you wanted to be back by then to change and all, and the class decided to meet up at 6:30, you were worried about the time crunch.

"We'll be fine. You'll be surprised how many things I can fit in 5 minutes," Hatsume grinned as the two of you made your way back to your room.

"If any of those is sleep, I swear I will make you take a nap now," you threatened.

"I got sleep three days ago, I'm fine. I meant breakfast, brushing my teeth and changing," she shrugged you off.

"How the hell do you fit your entire morning routine into five minutes?" You asked, startled.

"Years of practice and 10 mental breakdowns," she gave you an ironic thumbs up.

"Mei, honey, after this trip I'm taking you to a therapist ok? Your stress is too high," your demeanor changed instantly, genuinely concerned for her.

Both your outfits were pretty simple. Mei topped her's off with a little mascara and lipgloss, while you went with eyeliner. The pink haired girl even brushed and straightened her hair out of the dreadlocks she usually kept them in. You simply with with (h/s).

"You look really pretty," you whispered as Mei finished straightening her hair.

"I sure as hell hope I do. Figuring out how to work a straightener is the biggest waste of time," she grumbled, switching off the iron.

"It was worth it in the end though, hmm?" You hummed, giving her a peck on the check.

She smiled at you and pulled you in for a kiss. Just as your lips were about to touch, Denki and Kirishima barged in.

"Told you we should've knocked," Kirishima scolded.

"Fine you were right! But more importantly, can I join?" Denki asked.