Chapter 28: a second family

After settling into your cabin, the girls invited you to take a dip in the camp's hot springs.

You, obviously, agreed.

The exhaustion from this morning's forest training exercise finally began to kick in as you began dozing off while the tension in your muscles relaxed.

Next thing you knew, you face planted in the water and jolted awake.

"Thought you died on us for a second," Tsu admitted.

"Nah, still alive sadly. Just very, very tired from this morning," you gave her a half lidded smile and leant back.

Though things weren't peaceful for long.

On the other side of the wall, where the boys section was located, you could hear them yelling at a certain purple headed boy to stop his actions.

What actions?

Said midget was clinging on to the wall with his adhesive hair and climbing up step by step to get a peek at the girls.

Of course, even Kota had more humanity than he did, and did all the girls a favour by pushing Mineta off.

"Thanks Kota!" Mina grinned up at him.

Though it appeared Kota couldn't handle the sight of 7 naked girls and fainted.

"Ugh, how he even got in to U.A is beyond me," you shuddered. "Yo is Kota alright?" You yelled to the other side.

"Yep! Midobro caught him and took him to Mandalay!" Came the response.

You sighed in relief, glad that Kota wasn't dead. Then a devious idea came to mind. You got out of the water and wrapped the towel around yourself, before floating to the top of the wall.

There you could see the boys scolding Mineta, though actual quirk usage was limited.

"Hey guys, let me at him," you grinned deviously.

They immediately stepped away to show you Mineta's whimpering figure. At your sight he simply ran away, claiming he was too young to die.

"Pussy," Bakugo and you said simultaneously.

After that first disaster, everyone headed off to their dorms, exhausted from the day.

Aizawa had already warned you about early morning training, though no one was sure how early.

---

"Shirakumo-chan get up!" Someone shook you awake.

"5 more minutes Sho-chan," you mumbled, turning over and sleeping again.

Tsu was not having your bullshit.

The frog-like girl slapped you awake with her tongue and dragged you out to the pavilion impatiently.

"Who's Sho-chan?" Mina asked instantly.

You tensed up at the question, noticing Aizawa's eyes go wide momentarily as well.

"My brother," you responded. It wasn't exactly a lie, but it wasn't the truth either.

Though the girls left it at that and nodded to your statement.

You snuck over to Denki and Bakugo, one half asleep while the other was more awake than anyone should be at the ungodly hour.