Chapter 16: TikTok Famous

Needless to say, you were admitted easily into Mirko's agency. You considered Midnight at first, but you already knew how to turn different gasses into clouds. If we're talking on improving reflexes, Hawks and Mirko ruled that department, though you chose the bunny hero because you were still salty about Hawks attempting murder. The feather did end up as a lovely pocket knife, which Hatsume altered to fit easily in your palm.

Class 1-A spent ages waiting for Aizawa to finish the briefing before boarding the busses to the respective stations. Iida and Midoriya were headed for Hosu while Todoroki, Tokoyami and you were all headed for Tokyo.

"Shirakumo-San, you told me you'd tell me how your quirk works?" Midoriya asked nervously.

"Oh yeah, I remember! Ok what all do you want to know?" You smiled gently.
The greenette beamed and took out a pen, pencil and notebook as you kept your promise.

"I write down quirks and their functions of heroes and anyone that I find eye catching, quirk wise. I know the basics, but I don't know how far your power extends," he explained.

"These drawings are really good, free hand? Oh my God you even captured Bakugo's terrible posture," you laughed.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY?" said devil exclaimed.

"Say Kacchan, do you have hearing issues?" you smirked at him teasingly. "Anyway, Midoriya-San, I'm actually not sure how powerful I am. I assume I can control every weather phase, but of course the drawbacks and ease will depend on surrounding temperature and my energy. Sometimes surrounding weather as well. For example, I can't create rain and expect it to stay liquid in -10°C, it'll turn to snow or maybe even hail. I'd have to heat up the water in the cloud and keep it hot, but not hot enough to evaporate. Say 25°C. Again, difficult, due to the altitude. I've attempted once and passed out immediately due to a headache, dehydration and overall lack of energy and proper blood circulation."

Everything you explained, the green haired boy noted down with vigilance and great detail, drawing arrows to the rough sketch of you linking the drawbacks.

"What do you do against them? It's useless if you pass out after one rain shower," the boy pointed out.

"I avoid using water from my own body and use other sources. As for migraines and cuts, those only go away with training since it improves my endurance. My goal is to reach 12 hours without a headache," you gestured to the small scars and layers of callous formed on your palms.

"12?? How many can you do right now?" He awed.

"10 with only rain showers and no flashy moves, 8 with rain and wind. 5 with rain, wind and one flashy move and 3 with rain, wind, 3 moves and potential storm," you listed.

"What's your strongest move?" He asked.

"I don't have cool names so don't expect much, but it's a storm. Every single weather cycle I can do, condensed into one. Tornado, lightning, thunder, rain, maybe even hail and snow, downpour, drizzle, warm rain, cold rain and the smell of the aftermath of a rain," you explained.

"That's a very contradictory move," Midoriya raised an eyebrow.

"I might use it to confuse my opponents and cause chaos mid battle. Since they'd be focused on escaping the expanding storm, I just have to leave it there and attack them when they aren't looking. The lightning and thunder is a hindrance for two main senses as well," you explained your thought process.

"That makes sense. I would love to see it work out on a villain or so, it'd be so cool! Although the chances of the villain falling in a perfectly set trap without any help to back them up is low causing the trap to potentially fail if not timed correctly and placed smartly, not to mention wind and all other-" he rambled.

"Midoriya-Kun! I'll take care of it, and it'll be the ace up my sleeve. Trust me," you cut him off. It was true, all that he said. Which is precisely why you chose Mirko's agency. She's infamous for insanely good reflexes and sharp observation skills, paired with devilishly good looks.

"You're going to Hosu right?" You asked Midoriya.

"Y-yeah, Gran Torino offered an internship," he smiled.

"Isn't he that funky old guy with the yellow boots? I thought he retired before we were even born," you thought out loud.

"You watched hero documentaries??" he beamed, excited to find another fanatic.

"Yeah, I used to watch them on different heroes from different ages to pick up on fighting styles, quirk use and to see all the different things they fought for. My favourite hero's definitely Thirteen, they have such a dangerous quirk but still manage to save thousands!" You rambled, before proceeding to apologise, worried that you spoke too much.

"N-no! It's ok! I like listening to different opinions on heroes and their aims!" Midoriya panicked alongside you.

"Oi! Calm the fuck down dumbasses! Kids these days don't have social skills whatsoever," Bakugo muttered.

"Bakugo-kun, you're really sounding like my 80 year old grandpa when he only got 8 hours of sleep. Did you get too little sleep last night?" You teased him, even daring to ruffle his hair.

"I AM A 16 YEAR OLD BOY FOR FUCKS SAKE! NOT SOME DAMN OLD ASS GRANDPA!" He growled in response.

"Bakugo! Such vulgar language is impeccable as a UA student!" Iida handchopped.

"Settle down. We're at central station now, you all know what trains to take and hopefully have all your required items? Learn something and stay alive, and for God's sake don't break any bones Midoriya," Aizawa sighed for the 50th time that morning.

"Yo Todoroki, you're off to Tokyo right?" You called, running after the candy cane boy.

"Yes. Tokoyami and Bakugo are as well," he responded.

"I guess that's what happens when you pick the top ten agencies," you chuckled.

The other two soon caught up to you and before you knew it, the two hot heads were arguing about who's quirk was flashier while you filmed a video with Tokoyami's commentary making you tiktok famous within 20 seconds. Of course, the other three gained hundreds of followers as well but you arguably had the highest increase.