Chapter 42: U.A's big three

The next two days weren't all too interesting. Nothing happened that was really gossip worthy. It kept the class chat quiet and Iida happy.

The third day, however, Midoriya was back in school.

---

The better class

Daddy Shark
Cue the disaster

Phone charger
Bro shut up
Iida will notice

Spotify premium
You're worried about Iida?
What's he gonna do?
Complain?
Worry about Aizawa lol

Alien queen
Bestie do be spitting
fax tho

Air conditioner
Jirou are you alright?
I don't think you should be
spitting out a machine

Gay disaster
Todoroki wtf
Educate yourself ffs

Air conditioner
At least I'm smart
enough to not break
my bones 24/7

Gay disaster
Bestie you need
negative IQ for
that, stfu

RG's worst nightmare
Not ya'll forgetting I'm
in the chat

Air conditioner is offline
Gay disaster is offline
Alien queen is offline
Spotify premium is offline
Phone charger is offline
Daddy shark is offline
Gay disaster is offline
RG's worst nightmare is offline

---

Clearly, a normal day.

Today was supposed to be a special hero lesson, though the hero teaching your class himself was late.

Aizawa prided himself on punctuality. Even if he looked homeless, he'd never been late to class once. This led to some worry amongst the students.

"What's the worst that could happen? He's a strong guy, man fights quirkless most of the time," Kaminari pointed out.

"We don't need a repeat of USJ man," Kirishima murmured, worried.

"I'm 70 seconds late and you're already planning my funeral?" A familiar voice groaned.

"Oh my God, I told you Mirio, they'll kill us!" An elf eared boy whimpered, attempting to hide behind a pretty girl when he walked in.

The reaction made 'Mirio' laugh.

"They're first years worried about their teacher. You've got to have the heart of a lion, not a flea Amajiki," the pretty girl encouraged him.

With that, Amajiki turned around to glare at all of you.

"You sure he's scared of us killing him?" You asked the pretty girl. "He looks like he's planning out our murders."

You all then discovered that he'd been trying to imagine you as potatoes to overcome stage fright. With that, the pretty girl comforted him and took over their introductions.

The girl, Nejire Hado, then began flitting about asking everyone questions related to their quirks.

Naturally, Aizawa was so not impressed by the lack of structure in them.