Chapter 39 - Who said summer camp would be relaxing?

Author's note

Hello lovely readers! The photo has nothing to do with the chapter but can we take a minute to appreciate how awesome it is? Lol  Anyway on with the story!😆

Kimi's POV

"Do you have to go?" Keigo whined in my ear, his warm chest pressed firmly against my back as we lay in bed that morning. Keigo suggested staying at my apartment whilst I was away, that way Peanut wouldn't be 'out of his natural environment' and also he could 'feel like I was there even if I was far away', which was beyond cute plus he could try and save my dying house plants.

"Sorry Birdy. If I don't go I'll be hunted down by an angry Aizawa." I laughed before turning around to cuddle into his bare chest  knowing that I still had a few hours before I had to get ready.

"Number three hero baby, I can handle ol' Eraser Head for you!" He smirked littering my neck and chest with kisses.

"Uh huh I'm sure you could but I still have to go!" I whine pulling away slightly to look at his face. Keigo gave me a small smile, his gold irises shining against the early morning sun that filtered through my window in a glittering stream.

"I love you." I say before I could stop myself. Something about being here with him felt right. Waking up to Keigo every morning felt as natural as breathing and the outside world just didn't exist for the time being.

"I love you too Babybird!" Keigo smiled like a kid and he hugged me tightly. I breathed in the calming scent of pine and suede that always seemed to cling to him, even without his jacket.

"We should move in together." He said quietly, his lips dancing across the bare skin behind my ear.

"What?" I laugh running my fingers through his messy tresses playfully. This wasn't the first time Keigo had hinted at moving in together though he had never been as direct as this before.

"I'm serious, we pretty much live together already. We could make it official ... move in with me Babybird? Or we could get somewhere new if you want! Somewhere near UA so you don't have to commute everyday!" He said quickly, his words growing faster with each thought. He was staring back at me with hopeful eyes as I thought about what to say next. He isn't wrong, we pretty much live together already with either me staying at his apartment or vice versa. It would be nice to not have to take the train every day and even nicer to wake up to Keigo and know we are both home. Is it too soon though? I mean we haven't even been dating a year? But does that matter? It feels right?

"I'd love for us to move in together Keigo!" I say watching his smile grow until it reached his ears. He let out a tremendous laugh and sighed in reflef.

"Oh thank God! I seriously thought you were going to turn me down there and I'd have to awkwardly play if off!" He chucked pouting his lips before placing sloppy dramatic kisses over my flustered face.

"I'd like to move closer to UA but only if it doesn't impact your hero work okay? You still have to get to your agency on time so if needs be we can find somewhere in between UA and your agency!" I said unable to control the happy grin that spread across my face.

"Don't worry about that Baby, I've got wings for a reason!" He smiled still clutching me tightly to his chest before sighing contentedly.

"Today just might be the best day of my life!" He smiled looking up to the ceiling and closing his eyes, a happy grin plastered across his face.

"Good. Because I've got to start getting ready, the bus leaves at 6AM." I laugh seeing him pout at this, which only result in me pecking his puckered lips.