Chapter 13 - The Return of Broccoli Boi

Kimi's POV

The weekend flew by and thoughts of the break-in began to fade. As usual I was running to UA, having missed the earlier train and not having the convenience of a winged hero nearby. However, I am pleased to say I made it to UA in time and after treating several small injuries the day seemed to drag in.

"You know that invisible girl in 1A, how will we treat her if she ever gets injured? I mean we can't exactly see her," I say thinking out loud and watching Recovery Girl stare at me as though I had three heads. Which, come to think of it, in a world filled with quirks isn't the strangest thing.

"Why do you think of these things dearie? ... Though I suppose my quirk doesn't require me to see the injury so I don't think it would be that problematic ... so long as we know where abouts she is." She mumbles turning the idea over in her head. I couldn't help but laugh slightly at this even though in reality it would be pretty serious.

As I was about to reply a shrill beeping noise echoed through the room. Recovery Girl pulled out a phone that she kept in the inside pocket of her lab coat with a worried look that only intensified as she answered and listened to the caller.

"Oh dear Lord. Is he in a bad condition? ... Are the children okay? ... Good. We'll start to prepare everything for when you get here. Be quick, I can't imagine what state he has gotten himself into after this... See you soon. Goodbye." Recovery Girl looked genuinely shocked as she gazed at me with saucer like eyes.

"Villians attacked the USJ. They managed to cut off all communication with the school..." she said in a hushed voice as though trying to understand it herself more so than me.

"Oh my God, is everyone okay? How is that even possible? UA have the best security in Japan!" I ask as she begins to clear the area focused on a single infirmary bed.

"The children are fine. Just scratches. But All Might is in bad shape. You may have to treat him dearie. I fear my quirk will use up too much of his stamina." She says fluffing a pillow and preparing a medical bag with bandages and disinfectant.

My heart sank slightly. I didn't know much about heroes, but even I knew of All Might. He is a symbol of peace. An unshakable pillar of society that makes us feel safe in a world where people could quite possibly possess the power to kill you on the spot. He is an infallible protector. But with all that it is hard to remember that he is just a man. I have seen him in his weakened state before and it still makes my head spin a little. Being part of the medical staff at UA it was deemed necessary that I should know about his 'Small Might' form and I have to admit, he is much easier to get on with in his smaller form. He shifts from an intimidating super being to just a regular guy, granted a little skeletal, but still a regular guy.

Within minutes All Might came stumbling through the infirmary doors in his weakened form, blood soaking his now baggy hero costume and dripping down his triangular jaw.

"Toshinori, I swear! I tell you not to overdo it and you come here looking like you've been fighting a gorilla!" Recovery Girl scolded him, whilst helping him remove the top of his hero costume.

"It was more of a bird than a gorilla, but I didn't really have much of a choice." All Might said lightly trying to lighten the mood, which failed when more blood burst out of his mouth.

"Kimi I need you to start healing his side, that's the most sensitive area. After that move on to anywhere that looks bruised and bloodied." Recovery Girl spoke professionally gathering gauze and disinfectant for the smaller cuts.

"Will do!" I smiled moving up to All Might and placing my hands on his stitches and bloodied stomach, watching the area glow with a faint violet light.