I Loved You First - Back Story

No matter what happens.
No matter who I meet in the future.
No matter how soft their touch or loving their eyes, they will never be you.

~ Kimiko Kita

OC Chacter Profile

Name: Kimiko (Kimi) Kita
Age: 22
Quirk: Healing Protector - She can place her hands on an injured area and produce a glowing purple light which heals the wound. She can also produce small force fields with her hands.
Quirk Limitations: She cannot heal herself or scar tissue. Her quirk, unlike Recovery girls uses up her own energy and so healing multiple serious injuries drains her energy (overdoing this will make her pass out). She also does not use her force fields often and so she can only produce small force fields about 1 foot in diameter.
Career: Kimiko works for UA alongside Recovery girl. However, she also works part time with a research clinic which aims to see how they can harness healing quirks to cure diseases.
Appearance: Kimiko is on the short side with purple eyes and brown hair. Her skin may be pale but she has a constant blush which only intensifies if she gets anxious or annoyed, two emotions which unfortunately she finds herself feeling often.
Family: Although she now lives in a small apartment by herself she is very close to her family. Her mother (Hana) works in the local hospital and also has a healing quirk though it is less effective than Kimikos. Her father (Kiko) is a business man with a force field quirk who is constantly out of the country (but he makes sure to Skype regularly). Kimiko is an only child.
Back story: Kimiko went to school with Touya and they quickly became best friends. She got on extremely well with the Todoroki family (apart from Endeavor who never liked the girl, viewing her quirk as weak due to its lack of offensive uses). She and Touya started dating when they were 15 just after they left middle school. She would heal his injuries from training with Endeavor he would sneak into her house at night just to talk for hours. They were together for 3 wonderful years, however when Touya ran away at 18 she never heard from him again.

*Enter dramatic Spongebob Narrator Voice*

How will Kimiko react to Touya suddenly coming back into her life?

Will they be able to pick up where they left off, even with Touya's new life as the fiery assassin of the League of Villains?

How will Touya react when he sees Kimiko move on with the world's number two hero Hawks?

Keep reading to find out!

Hello beautiful people!
This is my first ever story on Wattpad so thanks so much for reading! Please comment and let me know what you think! 😊

Lara
Xoxo