Disclaimer

Hello! I decided to come back and leave a little note for any new readers!

Although there is a little indicator of when this story began and ended in the summary section, I thought I would highlight that it, indeed, has been a really long time

Although there is a little indicator of when this story began and ended in the summary section, I thought I would highlight that it, indeed, has been a really long time. So, with that being said, I'd also like to point out that there's some stuff I wrote I just don't vibe with anymore but had done so for the sake of entertainment. Seeing more and more people reading it is kind of nerve-wracking because this is such old story and I don't want the way it was executed to reflect who I am, if that makes sense. But then I know that there are some people who enjoy it and come back to read it again whilst being aware of the fact that this is a rather ancient work of mine. Unpublishing the book would be so upsetting for that reason.

Suppose the aim of this little ramble is to bring attention to the fact that I have gotten much better at bringing stories and characters to life (or at least I'd like to believe I have) and if you don't happen to enjoy this, or even if you do, you should definitely explore some of my newer stories! :)

Thanks,

B!

EDITED : April, 2021