FORTY FOUR

Carrington Hill

I literally woke up at seven in the morning on the day of the Burberry show because my bed just threw me out of it. My body was constantly filled with excitement regarding the fashion show happening today and not even the three hour journey made me dread the day. 

So since my morning started rather early, I got breakfast early too and just lounged around all day. I was on my own because my mum was working, no surprise there and my not so little brother was out shopping with his best mate as he's moving to university soon and he still didn't have all of his stuff.

My train was at 14:00 as it was a little less than three hours and the show was scheduled to start at seven. I wanted at least an hour gap between the time I'm supposed to get there and when the event starts just in case my train runs late or something. When the clock hit ten o'clock I decided to pick stuff out that I might wear because it took me ages to get ready when it was a full on get ready.

By half past ten, I ended up with a pair of ripped black jeans and a blue coloured checked shirt. It had long sleeves which I knew I could work with so I was happy with that gem. I pulled down the shoulders of them so it worked as an off the shoulder top. I wore a strapless bra under it because I had to keep my sisters together. For my shoes, I stuck with a simple black one, open at my toes with a band going over them then one around my ankles too. I put two chokers around my neck as well as a gold necklace.

My hair was pulled back into a tight and smooth bun on the top of my head, my makeup snatched and clean

My hair was pulled back into a tight and smooth bun on the top of my head, my makeup snatched and clean. My thick, long lashes made an appearance again, like they always do as well as my massive hoops in my ears. Since I knew I was getting a train back late at night, I decided to take a coat with me as well but I didn't put that on just yet.

Quickly, I put some stuff in my handbag, like chewing gum, the lipstick, liner and gloss I was wearing, a small tester perfume I had on. There were other things in it too that I didn't exactly need but had to have in there for emergency situations.

Half an hour before my train was leaving, I left the house, already regretting the fact that I left it too late. I sighed and shrugged as I walked down the street to the station. I messaged Harry saying where I was and told him I'd be getting the train soon. He didn't reply so I assumed he was busy.

Thankfully, I made it on to my train. So once I was in my seat, I placed my earphones in my ear and put my music on shuffle.

//

After three hours I made it to my final stop. It was absolutely boiling in London when I got out of the train station. I didn't even know suddenly where I had to go and my hatred towards crowded places was welcomed by me again.

My best friend was supposed to pick me up from the station because she knew I was coming and she was my plan B in case my boyfriend was busy – which he clearly was. Even after three hours, I still didn't get a reply from this morning. But I dealt with it. He couldn't be on his phone for most of the day because of the show so I just held myself back from blaming him, his job or anything related to that.