SEVENTY FIVE

Carrington Hill

After we both showered we just laid in bed, my head rested on his chest and leg over his waist. One of his hands was on my thigh and the other in my hair as he occasionally kissed my head. I pulled back a little after a while and he looked down at me, his green eyes examined my face. His soft, pink lips looked rather inviting which made me lean forward slowly until mine touched his in a gentle peck. I felt him sigh against my lips when we both pulled back a little, my gaze fell on his tongue that poked out a bit when he licked his lips.

I adjusted myself a little on his lap as I mainly sat on one of his thighs. On the one with the tiger tattoo. Not going to lie, that majorly turned me on and the countless images of me getting off on his leg came rushing back.

I bit into my lower lip as I looked back up into his eyes with so much need and want to feel him that I'm pretty sure he understood me right away. We really hadn't been together that much lately because we had no time to and I wanted to change that.

He pulled me further up his lap, right onto his crotch and rested his hands on my bum. He gripped it a little as I grinded on him and kissed him at the same time. My need for him just continued to build and build and I knew there was no way we were going to stop at just simply making out. Especially because I could already feel myself getting even more needy and wet at his simple touch.

"Someone's needy, eh?" his lips turned into a smirk as he broke off the kiss, his hand travelled to my hips and pushed me down against his crotch. My mouth fell open at the more intense feeling with my face hidden in the crook of his neck. My breathing picked up as I grinded my hips into his, that familiar feeling building up in my stomach. "Should probably get rid of this, don't you think?" he pulled on my pyjama pants that I put on after, not exactly thinking that we would end up in this situation.

I nodded a little then lifted myself up a bit so he could easily slip it off as he hooked his index finger in the band of my pants. The feeling of his bare thigh against my heated centre felt amazing – more than amazing. I couldn't describe the feeling but it made a shiver run down my spine and my skin was full of goose bumps.

One of my hands was gripping the back of his neck as the other rested on his bicep. I felt my ears burn under my thick hair whilst I pressed myself on his thigh to intensify the feeling of my throbbing clit rubbing against his leg right where his tiger tattoo was situated. The simple thought of that made me moan and bit down on my lip.

"Having fun, darling?" he chuckled in my ear with one of his hands on my waist, the other comfortably squeezing one of my boobs. His thumb occasionally ran over my nipple through my shirt which made me bite down on my lip and moan quietly at the tingly feeling.

I was so close to my orgasm and I wanted to reach it more than anything. I was craving the feeling.

"Are you gonna come for me, baby girl?" he mumbled, his voice deep and he sounded like he was turned on. And that shit was hot as fuck. "I can feel you pulsing," he carried on with the dirty talk, his accent came out extra thick although that may just have been my imagination which was massively helping me to reach my orgasm.

"Harry," I moaned his name, my voice as quiet as I could keep it. I definitely wasn't one to be loud unless my boyfriend left me no other choice. "I missed you," my words mushed together and left my mouth as a mumble, the feeling of my high closer now than ever. "Oh, fuck, I missed you so much."

He chuckled lowly, right next to my ear, his lips soon after attached to my cheek as he pressed a kiss on it.

"I can tell, my love," he cockily replied. He turned into such an asshole sometimes but I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on. "Making my thigh so wet, angel. M'completely soaked."