FORTY TWO

Harry Styles

My head hurt when I woke up and my body nearly fell on to the floor as I turned. I groaned, because the sun was shining right in my eyes as well and I just knew that my girlfriend was in bed with me. I mean, she is literally the only person who never shuts the fucking blinds before going to bed.

"Be careful," I heard the groggy voice of my girl and I sighed while I scooted closer to her. I placed my head on her chest and soon enough felt her fingers run through my hair. "Good morning, my gorgeous."

"Good morning," I mumbled and let out a soft chuckle at the nickname. I kissed her chest before I rolled off back on to the pillow so I could look up at her. "What's the time?"

"Around ten or something," she said and rubbed her eyes. "Uncle Vlad woke me up asking if we want breakfast half an hour ago. I didn't say anything because I didn't know if you wanted anything or when you'd be up."

"That's fine," I said and pushed my forehead against Carrington's shoulder. My lips pressed kisses against her skin until she decided to turn on her side and she slid down so she faced me.

She closed her eyes and our foreheads touched. She licked her lips as her hand was placed on the side of my cheek and her legs tangled with mine. Carrington seemed to relax as she just laid there and I put my arm on her side and let it slip down to her back, my fingers drew little circles on her back through the shirt.

We stayed like that for what seemed like hours and I liked it. Even though the blinds were open. And then we were interrupted when there was a knock on the door and I lifted my head up to see Lesley's pop in the room.

"Are you two up? Everyone's downstairs but you two," he said as a matter of fact but to be absolutely honest I couldn't have given any fucks. "Get ready, we might go to town or something."

The door shut and I put my head back down. Carrington's eyes were open this time and she stared at me. She kissed me and it took me by surprised which she found funny as she smiled at me.

"Dad sent him up probably," she sighed she as sat up then got out of bed. Her sexy figure was hid behind her pyjamas pants and her tanned arms were on show because her shirt was short sleeved.

She looked so good though. I smiled as I watched her put her hair up in a bun and she yawned. When she turned around she smiled back at me and climbed back into bed. My arms went around her and pulled her down only to cuddle her to my chest and have my legs slip between hers.

"I love you," I told her quietly. It had been a while since I told her that and I just wanted to tell her for no reason. Well, obviously for a reason but it was a reminder, sort of.

"I love you," she said it back and I grinned. Hearing her say it back honestly made me so happy. Being with her made me happy. "Should we get out of bed?"

"No."

"My dad's gonna come up and drag us out."

"Okay, maybe we should," I replied and she laughed. "Come on, let's get ready."

And we did. After we brushed our teeth in the bathroom together we went back to her room to get ready. She made me leave the room while she put her underwear and bra on, which made me laugh but I did what I was asked to, anyway. I went to the toilet as it seemed to be enough time for her to put those things on, then went back and got ready too.

Her uncles were still there, the little girl called Zoe waved at us both then went right back to watching the TV with Harrison.

"Hello guys," Lesley smirked and gave me a high five when we sat down in the living room as well. Or more like I did because Carrington went right to the kitchen.