FORTY SIX

Carrington Hill 

The massive sized bed was mine in the morning when I decided to turn on my other side and open my eyes. I had been over at my boyfriend's hella expensive penthouse enough times for me to be able to confirm that his bed was the comfiest bed I have ever slept in. Obviously, I love my own but Mr Richness had the finances to have a mattress on his bed which was the perfect mattress to sleep on.

Faintly, there was a few things I remembered from last night, like going to Mc Donald's, me breaking down, getting back here then taking a shower and falling asleep with Ethan between us. So when I found myself on my own in the bed, it confused me a little as to why. Then I had to realise that Harry's nephew was three years old and three year olds are very active even during the early mornings so I assumed they were downstairs doing whatever.

When I went to the bathroom I found a spare toothbrush put out for me so I used it after I peed and washed my hands. My body was covered up with Harry's clothes since I didn't want to sleep in my jeans and it would have been inappropriate for me to be sleeping in my underwear and bra. So I just had one of my boyfriend's Nike leggings on that he uses to go to the gym in and one of his massive shirts.

As I went down the stairs I heard a mixture of the noises that came from the TV and loud giggles which almost instantly made me grin. Actually, who am I kidding? It made me more than happy when I heard those giggles coming from where the massive flat screen TV was.

Just as I was about to pass by the kitchen, I saw Rose drying her hands with a tea towel.

"Good morning, Carrington," she greeted me with her kind voice and smile. She always seemed to be in a good mood which I was kind of jealous of. I wished I was that cheerful all the time.

"Morning, Rose, how are you?" I asked her as I stopped for a little to chat to her.

"I'm good, just preparing some breakfast for you lot," she smiled and I nodded. "How are you feeling?"

"Not going to lie, I have been better," I forced a smile and let out a sigh as well. "I'll check what the boys are doing."

"Sure, love, go ahead," she said and got back to whatever she was doing. It smelled amazing in the kitchen by the way which transferred to the next room as well since it was such an open space.

I smiled, this time more genuinely, when my eyes fell on Harry who was seated on the couch, his feet up on the coffee table, crossed at his ankles. His body was lazily lying on the furniture as his head was against the back rest of it, his hands were on his stomach and his fingers were intertwined. Next to him was Ethan, who was in a similar position, only difference was the fact that he fit on the couch perfectly and so his feet were not on the table in the middle.

"Hey," I said much quieter than I imagined it would sound. Harry's head turned to me and he smiled, his hand patted the seat next to him, signalling to sit down.

"Morning, my beautiful girlfriend, how are you feeling?" he asked me when I took the seat next to him. A sigh left my lips as I laid my head on his shoulder and then closed my eyes as I scooted closer to him. He put his arm around me that was closer to me and brought me nearer to his body. On the top of my head, I felt him kiss my hair and then rested his head on mine. "What time do you have work?" he asked me a little later.

My arms wrapped around his middle as I literally hid my face in his neck, the tip of my nose collided with the side of it. I exhaled through my nose and then licked my lips. I just wanted to cuddle all day long and not think about work or anything else.

"From three 'til eight. I have two classes," I answered. Having two classes right after each other meant that I got no breaks in between but I was fine with that. While the students dance, I sometimes nip to the toilet and I can always have a sip of water in the middle of teaching.