TWENTY SEVEN

Carrington Hill

Tiredness flooded through my body the next morning when consciousness reappeared within me, my dreams vanished and my eyes slowly fluttered open. The room felt cold and it relaxed me as I laid under the warm duvet. With the heel of my palms I rubbed my eyes to get rid of my sleepiness though when they opened my lids felt heavy and the brightness irritated them. A loud sigh slipped out of my lips as I tossed and turned in the bed for a little while and you could say I took advantage of the fact that I had the king sized bed all to myself.

When I turned on my side to get my phone, the screen was full of notifications mainly from twitter. Curiousity got the best of me and I decided to check it out as I cuddled the duvet to my chest and stuffed it under my armpits so they were exposed to the chilly air. The first thing I did was click on my notifications which had the little 20+ sign on the top right corner and they loaded.

I was tagged in pictures from yesterday and so was Harry as we sat on the bench and I swear on one of them it looked like we were hugging. The accounts who tagged me in the pictures were made for Harry which didn't surprise me although it took over those who were there for me. As I scrolled down my notifications all I saw was Harry's face as literally everyone had him as their icons and I couldn't lie to myself I found it annoying. My eyes rolled in their sockets and countless sighs escaped my lips as I read the same caption over and over that were attached to the same pictures.

So I decided to switch off the option regarding this picture tagging situation.

Then I decided to tweet something as it had been a while since I said anything.

"@carringtonhill i missed attending competitions. last night was fun and i'm really proud of myself and @alexgreenwood for all of our results 💃🏽 #dreamteam"

Once that was tweeted my notifications blew up again. Loads of Harry icons popped up saying that they liked what I said, my teeth bit down on the side of my cheek and I clicked on my messages. They were open because I never really got anyone to DM me apart from those who followed me on Instagram and later on here as well.

This has changed however.

When I was in Hawaii I didn't think I would get so exposed to all these fans but now it all came back and bit me in the ass. In the "requests" section there were at least a hundred unread messages though without reading any of them I just quickly turned my DM's off so only those could send me messages who followed me and I followed them back.

I laid on my back as I went back onto my latest tweet and looked at the replies. To say the least, they were interesting. Especially when I saw an account made for Harry... and, well. Me.

"@HarringtonUpdates we're so so happy for you lovely! what are the results? hope you're having an amazing day. lots of love x"

That was cute I thought. I mean they were being positive which is what the majority of my followers have been. I couldn't stand negativity and I always made sure to encourage my following to be nothing but kind to each other.

"@carringtonsrose MY BABY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU AND I'M PROUD OF YOU, ALWAYS 🌹"

"@hsunnies funny how you use harry and his name/fame to get more attention from the media. you must have a sad life lmao"
¦
"@dimpledstyles leave the poor girl alone jfc dont u have owt better to do than commenting negative shit under her tweets? H's not even mentioned in this tf"
¦
"@hsunnies nah pal this is quite fun actually"
¦
"@dimpledstyles people like you and comments like these are the reason why harry hates us but carry on I guess"
¦
"@hsunnies will do babe thanks for the encouragement xx"