FORTY THREE

Harry Styles

Now it was a week later since the birthday party of Lesley, the first of September. The thought of autumn made me shiver and also feel excited. Shiver, because I loved the summer weather and I didn't exactly miss the cold. Excited, because it meant show season and that meant more money. Not that I struggled, but it was nice knowing that all the work and time I put into my career is paying off nicely for me and my bank account. Plus, it's not like anyone does anything for free these days. Especially not if it's their bloody job.

I had just finished a meeting with my team regarding the fashion show which was coming up. It was for Burberry who I loved working with however the way they have been acting recently sort of put me off of wanting to walk for them. They kept putting off and on the show, changing the dates twenty five times before they settled on the 4th of September which is literally in three days. It put me on edge, the simple thought of the fashion being so close and getting told about it so late. My first fitting with them was back in July and it's now the beginning of September. I could barely get my head around how unorganised they have been this time around.

So after the stressful meeting I was off to a coffee shop where I usually go to if I can't be arsed to make my own. Then, when I had my black coffee in my hands, well, in the cup holder of my car, I just drove around the city with nowhere in mind. It was liberating to be able to just do what I wanted, the way I wanted to do it.

My peaceful time was interrupted when my phone begun to ring and a picture of my older sister popped up on the screen alongside her name on the top. I accepted the call with the button on the steering wheel so she was on loudspeaker.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked right away.

"Hi, little bro," she greeted me back, her smile was literally audible through her voice. She was never really sad which she always justified by saying why be sad when there are so many reasons to be happy? "Just calling to let you know that we're coming to your show on Monday. The email came through literally two minutes ago that we're invited so we'll be there."

"That's great, okay, I'm glad you can make it," I smiled. I missed my sister, it had been a while since I have seen her even though we lived in the same city yet in different parts. When I really thought about it, London was massive. "I miss my little nephew, so it's going to be amazing to see him for a bit."

"About that," she sighed. I raised my eyebrows as I waited for her to carry on. "Is there any time you're free? Like, when you're not working or spending time with that girlfriend of yours who I have yet to meet."

My cheeks felt hot as if they were on literal fire and the fact that I blushed over the thought of my girlfriend, made me blush even more.

"Well," I started off and I heard my sister laugh. "I'm free most of the time."

"Sure, that's why I never hear from you," she sassed me out like she always does. Okay, she blamed me for a reason because I haven't exactly contacted her recently.

"Well, I'm sorry."

"Well, well, well," she mocked me as she changed her voice to sound deeper. I laughed. "That's all you say, is there anything else you would like to tell me or is that all you have?"

"Listen, I don't know when I'm free or if I'm free any time soon. Right now, I am. What is it that you want?"

"Michal and I haven't been out for ages and I love my son to death but we literally can't go anywhere with him these days. I was wondering, we were wondering if you could babysit him sometime?" o there it is.

"Was that so hard to ask of me?" I questioned her and I had to hold my laughter back. "Do you seriously think that my nephew is burden for me? I love that little man more than myself, I would watch him forever if I had to."