FOURTEEN

Harry Styles

Anyone who knew me was aware of the fact that I was a cuddler. Well, those who were close to me more specifically my mother. I'm pretty sure she was the only one who knew it and possibly some of my closest mates like Aiden. However that is not the moral of the story.

What made me smile was when I woke up with my arms wrapped around a figure that wasn't a pillow. To be specific, it was Carrington's body between my arms where she fitted right in. A grin tugged on my lips with my eyes closed as I nuzzled my face in the back of her neck, my right leg slipped in between hers and my arms held her tighter.

Her hair smelled like a really nice shampoo which mixed with the scent of her clothes as I inhaled a deep breath. I ran my tongue along my teeth as I exhaled through my nose and slightly turned my head more towards the pillow to cover my eyes. The sun was shining in through the windows on full blast and I didn't understand why the curtains were wide open. Although it seemed warm and it was probably hot as hell outside, it was nice and chilly in the room because the air condition was on and it made the atmosphere so cool I didn't mind having the duvet on me.

A deep groan escaped through my throat when that typical iPhone ringtone filled the room. Carrington stirred in her sleep a bit, quiet moans left her mouth as she threw her body around the bed until she was facing me. I didn't bother turning around to find my phone; I simply let my right hand wander around until I felt the cold subject underneath my fingertips.

I slightly squinted when I brought the screen closer to my face just to see Aiden's name on it. I decided to just put my phone on silent as I let it slid in between me and the girl in the bed then I cuddled the teddy bear to my chest. That thing got in my way more times than once during the night but it was my only source of hope when it came to cuddling. 

Carrington asked me to stay last night to snuggle but what she forgot to mention was that I would have to do that with her teddy.

"Who's calling you?" she whispered, her voice sounded deep, thickly laced with sleep. My phone was vibrating against the mattress of the bed so even though it was on silence, we could still hear it ring. "Can you just button them or pick it up? It's annoying me now."

"It's Aiden, probably wants to know where I am," I told her just as quietly while I held her teddy close to me. It had that typical Carrington smell and it made my tummy act up a little bit. In a good way of course.

"Finally," she sighed as the vibration stopped and I felt her tugging on the duvet as my eyes were closed. Soon enough the mattress was moving up and down a bit and I felt Carrington's body heat close to mine. "You stole my teddy during the night."

"You didn't cuddle me," I said. Is that what people called pillow talk? When you had a conversation with someone in bed in the early hours of a morning after you woke up? I had no idea. "You said you would, that's why I stayed. But instead, you turned away from me and left me on my own."

"Well sorry I can't stay cuddled all night," she argued back like she always does. I honestly think that's her go to activity. To cause silly little fights with others for her own entertainment.

And I'm whipped enough to fall for them each time and carry them on.

"Come here now then," as the words left my mouth, one of my eyes opened up a little to see what she was doing and I didn't expect her to be so close.

Within a few moments her body was attached to mine with her teddy between us although she was partly lying on it. She threw her leg over my waist as her head nuzzled under my chin and close to my throat and her left hand rested on the side of my neck. Her touch was warm and it suddenly made me sweat with her body heat radiating against me and the duvet on top of us.