THIRTY NINE

Carrington Hill

Dunkirk was amazing. Absolutely breath-taking. I was on the edge of my seat the whole way through the movie and my hands held Harry's so tightly at certain parts, that it most probably turned white. I enjoyed it so much although I didn't quite understand it all as it was so tense and jam packed with events that were happening really fast. I knew I had to rewatch it to be able to completely get what was going on.

However, I was proud of Harry.

The way he acted in the movie was honestly so different and so amazing I got sad when he went off screen. He drew me in and caught my attention, my eyes constantly searched the screen for him and when I saw him I got really happy. He was nothing like how he is in real life and when he said Alex is an asshole he didn't joke around. I loved his character though, probably because it was Harry who played it.

After the premiere, Anne went back to the hotel she was staying at and Harry got a message from his friend who had a launch party for the shop they just opened. It took me by surprise that he wanted to go even though it was such a last minute thing. I decided against it, however.

I didn't know this friend of Harry's and I had no intentions of rocking up to a party in that red dress of mine and high ass heels that were hurting my feet. So, once Harry's chauffer dropped me off at the penthouse, he went and took Harry to the launch party. He didn't mind that I didn't tag along although he seemed a little upset at first.

I had the whole penthouse to myself therefore I decided to use it. When I say use it, I just mean that I took the biggest bubble bath ever while the massaging things were turned on so the water was bubbling even when the bubbles disappeared. My skin was wrinkly by the time I got out and I heard the front door getting unlocked just as I opened the bathroom door to let the steam out.

It was rather quiet until I heard Harry sigh because the room door was left open. He didn't have his blazer on and his shirt was fully unbuttoned as he undone his pants as well. He looked up at me when he saw me standing next to his bed and gave me the laziest smile ever.

"Thought you'd be asleep by now," he told me quietly, his voice was deep and croaky. He sounded tired and drunk.

"Just got out of the bath actually," I told him as I watched him step out of his pants. He then let his shirt fall on the floor and rubbed his eyes. "Are you tired?" I asked as I pouted. Deep down I obviously knew the answer but I wanted to hear him say it.

"Very tired," he nodded. "And, I'm gonna be off to France real soon to do more promo so I'll be absolutely knackered."

"I'm sorry bub, go and take a shower though, yeah? You'll sleep better," I told him as one of my hands held the towel around my body and the other rested against his cheek. He leaned into my touch before he turned his head and kissed the palm of my hand.

"Will you wait for me?" he asked once he opened his eyes again.

"Of course," I smiled at him and kissed his nose. "Now go and freshen up a little."

After that, I heard the door close and the shower got turned on. I sighed as I dried myself and got my pyjamas on, then put the towel up on the bedroom door to dry. I picked Harry's pants and shirt up and placed them on the chair slash bench kind of thing at the end of the bed. I brushed my teeth when I was in the bathroom so I didn't have to worry about that as I hid under the blanket and sunk in the mattress.

I was probably half asleep when I felt the bed dip beside me and a body instantly clung to mine. I sighed loudly and let my boy tuck his head in the crook of my neck, wrap his hands around my body and tangle his legs with mine. Once again he was the one to be held which I loved and never dreamed of complaining about. His warm body melted into mine and his hot breath fanned against the skin of my neck.