FIFTY EIGHT

Carrington Hill

Whenever I spent time with Harry, I always treasured it because I never knew when I was going to see him again. These next three days were not going to be any different either because I will only get to be with him next year after this. Which sucks but I'm also really excited. Personally, I feel as though being in a long distance, or more like distance relationship because we're not that far from one another on the daily, makes everything exciting. It is exciting as whenever we get to be together it's never the same, the butterflies in my stomach never really go away and that first hug after ages feels so fucking nice every single time.

"Hey I've got you your silly Christmas present," I remembered out of nowhere. We were sat on the couch with our legs on the table in the middle, the TV was on even though neither of us was watching it.

Since it was Harry's day off, we decided to just stay inside for the most part since the dinner with his family was going to take place tonight. It was currently five so probably a right time to start getting ready however I had to give him my presents first.

"Right, so we said funny presents this is why I got you these," I grinned as I took a few wrapped up pieces out of a white plastic bag. They were all nicely wrapped, even put a bow on them to make them look pretty and festive.

"Oh, here we go," he laughed at me as he sat up, his phone slid down on to the couch and he pushed his fingers through his hair. I sat down on one of the puffs and looked up at him in his cosy state. "Right, let's start with this one," he took the cylinder-shaped item. Keeping my laughter back was beginning to be a rather hard task even though we were only at the first gift.

He unwrapped it ever so carefully to make sure the wrapping paper didn't rip. This caused a bit of tension to develop in the room, my eyes kept flickering between his hands and his face.

"Hurry up," I laughed and his smile just widened but didn't look up. The top of his cheeks came to a point and his dimples deepened with his action.

And then he threw his head back and laughed out loud. My lips parted as I watched him, my tongue ran over my bottom lip to wet it and he shook his head when he looked back at me.

"You got me a bottle of Febreze."

"I have cos you stink," I remarked while he let out a little laugh. "It's blossom and breeze scented so your home, especially your toilet will smell amazing."

"Thanks babe, I appreciate that," he grinned. "I needed a new one anyway."

"You need more than one bottle but whatever."

"True," he agreed. "Alright, let's see this one."

Next, he took the rectangle shaped one, this time he opened it more eagerly. Then, his reaction was just as priceless as before if not more so once he saw what the wrapping paper hid from him.

"Are you kidding me?" he laughed while flipping the item around, looking at it as if he'd never seen one before.

"Look, it's quality!" I said half seriously but inside dying from laughter. A few chuckles left my lips, of course. I leaned over to him, my elbow was on his knee as I turned the object back to the front. "Andrex, that's really good! You have that toilet roll anyway."

"True that is good quality," he said, nodding. "Now my toilet won't stink and my ass will be cleaner than when I was born thanks to these wipes."

"You're welcome babe," I grinned up at him, my eyes squinted. It took me by surprise when I felt him press a light kiss on my lips but I smiled anyway because I loved it. "Alright I got you a few more bits. They're for both of us, kind of. Everything is kind of for both of us if you really think about is but let's pretend it's all for you."