SIXTY SIX

Carrington Hill

So, do I answer with a yes or a no? Do I say maybe and get his hopes up or do I just state that I need time to think about this? Several things could be affected by one little thing and it's crazy to think that it's my choice. I decide whether things change and move on forward or everything stays the same but somehow will still change.

I have always been a stress head. Not one person told me this, but literally everyone who I have ever spoken to or was a part of my life in some way, shape or form. Even if there is nothing to stress or worry over, trust me to find something that will still keep me up at night. It's probably not healthy and it impacts a lot of things in my life, like my sleeping schedule and also causes my period to be late. Which actually, causes even more stress since I have a boyfriend and we do have sex.

But anyway, the stress I felt then had nothing to do with education or potential babies. It was more so to do with the fact that Harry asked me to move in with him. To move to London to live with him. He mentioned how much time I spend there, anyway, and how it could be convenient for my career and just in general. He lived there, my best friend lived there, more opportunities and all that. It seemed as though he really did think it all out because for every point I made, he had a comeback, a solution or simply just something that would persuade me into agreeing to his idea.

Which, don't get me wrong, was a great idea and I would have said yes right there and then but there was something, more like someone who held me back. And that was Alex. I knew he wasn't going to move, he was too in love with his girlfriend to leave her behind. And also, there wouldn't have been any guarantee for him to stay somewhere or get a job to fund for himself. Not that he was broke because he had savings and wasn't one to just spend money on pointless shit. But London is expensive, it costs two legs and an arm to survive in the capital.

It was Thursday and Harry was going to come to visit me. Well, he had work to do here. He had an interview scheduled with the BBC Radio station in Manchester, which I found weird because why not go to the one in London? But I didn't mind as I got to see him.

My mother was working as per usual, my brother was at uni and I was at home with the dogs. I didn't have a class to teach today and so I was just chilling in my room, in bed, looking at fucking houses in London. I know. Mental, right?

I mean, I moan about being stressed with having to decide what to say to Harry, who I had left hanging for about a week, but here I am looking at bloody houses! That pretty much should have confirmed my answer but then I thought about my job, my dance partner and just the overall idea of having to be able to afford living in London.

Harry: lemme in girl

Harry: I've got you something pls

I laughed when the messages came through my phone that laid on my bed next to me. He knew how to get me out of bed because I would've happily made him wait a bit before actually getting out and letting him in. Although I still groaned and sighed as I walked down the stairs and opened the door for him, I quickly grinned and got happy when I saw his gorgeous face.

"Hello, pretty girl," he smiled at me, his eyes looking down on me as I was a little shorter than him. He smelled amazing and his eyes were a bright colour of green, it was mesmerising. "Looking as wonderful as ever, eh?"

"And you, charming as ever, right?" I smiled then sneaked my arms around his neck just to steal a kiss from him. He hummed in it, his hands cheekily grabbed my ass and squeezed it a little. "Harry," I laughed as his large hands slapped against my butt and he just whined and pulled me back in a hug.

"Please say yes," he mumbled with his face tucked in my neck, arms tightly around my waist. He leaned back with me a little but still cuddled into me as we stood in my living room. "I love you. I miss you. I want you. Please live with me."