EIGHT

Harry Styles

Somehow we ended up in Carrington's room once we found out which way to go to at least find one of our rooms. We were both drenched because we foolishly walked into the sea and the drunken girl almost fell into it completely. I was laughing at her so much that I had to crouch down and I had to hide my face in the palms of my hands. Then this of course ended in my ass touching the cold water and literally just as I was about to stand back up, I lost my balance and Carrington walked into me so I found myself lying down in the water.

Of course I wasn't going to be the only one being completely covered by the salty water so as I was standing up I made sure to splash her a few times. Basically, we were acting like kids. Well, drunk kids at that.

I had no idea why I stayed with her though. I mean I didn't have any clothes and I sure as hell wasn't going to stay in my wet stuff while she had the chance to get changed.

"What's that?" I asked as I took the little package away from the windowsill which was opened and a few things were missing from it. "Oh, this is the room package thing?"

"Don't know what you are saying," she shouted back to me from the bathroom.

I shrugged as I took out whatever was in the bag just to see one of those blue shorts that I got in my welcome pack as well. They were boxers actually and had "Hawaii" written on the band that went around the waist. I didn't use mine I just chucked it in my bag with the sober thought of taking it home as a little reminder of the place and wedding.

"Hey, do you mind if I use this?" I asked Carrington while I walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door. She didn't lock it, so I opened it and only put my hand in that held the boxer.

"Is that mine?" her voice got stronger as she walked towards the door and stuck her head out so she was looking at me now. "Have you gone through my suitcase?"

"What? No. This is from the welcome pack."

"Harry you are soaking, get changed you twat," she scolded me as she moved out of the way then urged me into the bathroom. "God, look what you've done," she muttered but I didn't see what she was doing because I just shrugged and closed the door to get rid of my wet outfit.

When I was done I splashed my face with a bit of water although I really wanted to shower. As I was looking at myself in the mirror, my eyes bloodshot and extremely tired, I pushed taking a shower out of my mind. I'll just take one in the morning – I thought to myself.

Once I opened the door and left the bathroom I found Carrington all cuddled up to her teddy bear in bed, the duvet pulled up to her chin. My drunk mind brought back the memories from yesterday morning when I tried to get her to come to the gym with me and cuddling sounded just about right in that moment.

"Harry, are you going back to your room in those boxers?" she asked me quietly, her eyes open so I knew she was awake. Her voice was low and croaky while the words left her lips slowly.

"I was thinking I could sleep here?"

"If you want," she muttered but didn't move or anything. I shrugged as I made my way to the other side of the bed and got under the blanket. "Did you shower? I didn't hear the water running."

"No, I'll take one in the morning."

"Same."

I was going to sleep with the blanket on me, well, I tried, since Carrington was like that and I didn't want to weigh down the duvet so that she couldn't move it during the night. However, this wasn't the case. I couldn't stand being so warm.