NINETEEN

Carrington Hill

Yeah so Harry had a penthouse with an underground garage where he had not one but two other cars he owned.

Listen, I knew he was loaded but boy he was loaded. He had a black Range Rover and a black Jaguar which kind of showed a pattern. He was a fan of black cars and leather. His Rover had a cream coloured inside and it was leather while the Jaguar had a red and black interior, the seats still leather. All of the cars were new with the 17 clearly shown on the number plates of each car.

He was so rich I could barely handle it and to think about the penthouse which then I haven't seen yet almost got me on the floor.

And so when I stepped in the house I felt like I entered one of those magazines that are full of fancy houses that no one would ever be able to afford. Well, that's what I thought until I came to terms with the fact that there were people in this world with this kind of money, making Harry a real life example.

As he flicked the lights on, I felt like I got to know a completely different side to Harry. Like, all of his cars were black but the whole interior of his home was white. Well, white mixed with a bit of cream and grey at some places.

The curtains were pulled in so I couldn't see the view from the living room which was massive and had a ton of space; it faced you right as you walked in. There were two couches facing each other and two tables in the middle with weird legs and then there was another sitting furniture where I assume people would go to lay on and read or something. As I walked more in I saw a dining table with chairs around it on my left and in front of me was another room with an L shaped couch leaning against the wall. That's where the TV was as well.

"I'm not too sure where Rose is," Harry said as he walked away from me so I was left alone in the second living room I guess. Or the TV room. I didn't know what to call it. "Do you want a drink or anything?"

I made my way over to wherever he was just to get to the kitchen, which was white-themed as well. There were three high bar stools in the middle, on the left was the oven, stove, plus storage and things like that meanwhile on the other side was a massive fridge and freezer I assumed. Five wide windows allowed the night light to come through because the blinders were not down though I didn't mind. I wanted to see how high we were anyway.

Apart from all that there were three lamps hanging down from the ceiling right above the kitchen island which had the sink built into it too. There were little spotlights on the ceiling as well but they weren't turned on.

"No, um, I'm good, thank you," I told him when I stopped looking around then the TV caught my attention in the right corner

"No, um, I'm good, thank you," I told him when I stopped looking around then the TV caught my attention in the right corner. "Your place is amazing."

"Thank you," he chuckled as he placed his phone on the countertop and walked to the fridge. "I love it; it's spacious and fits my likings. I fell in love with it right as I saw it."