THIRTY EIGHT

Carrington Hill

We were in a massive car with black tinted windows on our way to the premiere at Leicester Square. Harry gripped my hand tightly as our hands were intertwined and rested on his delicious looking thighs. He was looking out the window and one of his legs was bouncing up and down which showed just how bloody nervous he was.

I kissed his cheek which got him by surprise. His head turned towards me so quick I was shocked it didn't snap right off his neck.

"You'll do amazing, gorgeous, don't be so nervous," I smiled at him gently. His eyes softened as he looked down at me, his lips pressed against my forehead and I felt him breathe out through his nose.

"I know, it's just," he sighed while he put his other hand on top of mine that was holding his left already. "You. I don't want anything happening to you."

"Nothing will happen to me, don't worry too much about me," I nudged his shoulder with mine. "I'll just have to hold your hand and look pretty next to you. Which, thankfully to Millie, won't be too hard."

"You look pretty all the time," he complimented me. "And I can't not worry about you. You are my precious little baby, once we step one foot out of this car, I'll have to share you with everyone."

"Don't even say that," I laughed. "We'll be fine, okay? I won't cause trouble just pose. I need those high quality pictures and since I'm getting them for free, I can't be joking around. Oh my Gosh, I can already see all the candids!" I went off on my little ramble happily.

I was actually pretty excited for the pictures. Plus I thought that what I said lightened the tense mood that sat on our shoulders.

"I love you, silly baby," he chuckled and pressed his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. I hummed against his mouth and placed my hand on his cheek.

"I love you, Alex," I winked at him and he gave me a funny look. "What?"

"I'm not Alex, alright? He is an asshole and I'm not."

"You can be one though," I mumbled and he heard it which made me smirk. "Plus, I love the name Alex-, oh, fuck, you're Alex in the movie and my dance partner's name is Alex too."

"I genuinely didn't think of that," Harry's lips were straight at first then a smile slowly stretched out on them and his dimples popped.

After another fifteen minutes we were able to hear the noise that was coming from the location where the premiere was held. I looked at Harry when we went past people walking in groups to the venue, his smile widened and his head looked back as the car went past them. I could tell he was absolutely buzzing and that simple thought made my heart race in my chest.

"Alright, we're literally about to get out of this car, rush inside to meet Caitlin and I'll introduce you to the lads who will be there," Harry informed me when the car came to a stop behind a building.

I found myself nodding right as the car door was opened up by a body guard. My boyfriend got out first then he helped me out, his fingers slipped between mine and we were directed to where we needed to go, obviously.

"Oh, God, here we go," I mumbled and Harry let out a breathy chuckle. "Don't laugh, your manager hates me."

"She doesn't hate you, don't be silly," he said and his hand tightened around mine.

"True, she just thinks I'm a distraction and want nothing more than your money and fame. And let's not mention the dirty looks she gave me the last time I had to be in the same room as her."

"Alright, so she might not be fond of you, but what can I do about that? I'm not going to change my manager just because you guys don't seem to like each other," he said honestly. Which, for some reason, hurt me, but I understood him, too.