FIFTEEN

Harry Styles

Carrington's mood changed as quickly as it came once we were finished with breakfast and we secured our place for that water activity we planned on doing. That made me feel slightly more relaxed and happy as well because I knew she wasn't beating herself up about anything serious. Or at least she didn't show what was going on inside her head and although that came to her advantage most of the times, it came to my disadvantage because I couldn't figure out what she was thinking.

We got our swim vest secured on as we were the next ones to go after we waited in the line for ten minutes. Within those ten minutes, Carrington decided to get a GoPro from the little shop on the side because she wanted to video the whole experience. At first she was going to use her iPhone but the lad who was working there said that although the iPhone 7's are waterproof he wouldn't take it with him in case something happens to it. He also mentioned it happened before so Carr decided on buying a camera.

"Are you excited?" she asked me with a huge grin on her soft lips and I found myself leaning down to her and pressing a kiss on them. She chuckled as she put one of her hands on the side of my cheek and kissed me back. "Okay I'll take that as a yes."

"You are just really pretty," I felt my cheeks go red as the blood rushed to my face, the compliment rolled off my tongue like it was meant to. She really was pretty and I wanted to let her know although she was probably aware of it already. "But yes, I am excited. Buzzing, actually."

"Thank you," she said with a smile, regarding my compliment. I was glad she took it and accepted what I said instead of fighting me on it. It was refreshing in a sense. "And I'm glad you are buzzing, it's going to be amazing!"

A chuckle left my lips as she jumped up and down a few times. She was absolutely adorable and breathtakingly sexy at the same time; my eyes never truly left her face or her body. She was everything I wanted and I hoped to god whatever we had going on was going to last.

These thoughts were quickly shoved to the back of my mind once we got seated in the floatable chair things that they pulled us on.

"Oh my god, can we swap to that one instead?" Carrington's cheerful voice got my attention real quick as she basically screamed at me and the guy who was helping us. She was pointing towards a floatable mattress thing that was for the same reason these sitting ones were. "They look cool as hell and I wanna do that instead of this. Can we swap?" she asked the lad who laughed.

"Sure, although you won't be able to film on that one," he said but it didn't seem to bother the girl.

"Well, the lady at the shop said that they offer filming, like, when you are on, they can film the whole thing for you if you don't wanna do it yourself."

"Are you okay with swapping too?" he asked me. That got Carrington to look at me, her eyes pleading and there was no doubt in my mind about the answer to that question.

"Yeah it does seem more fun," I smiled and soon enough we were asked to get on a small boat so that we could get deeper into the sea. Before that though, Carrington ran back to give the GoPro back and swap it for the price of someone actually videoing us on that thing.

The line didn't stop for us, so we had to go to the back of the queue but that didn't bother me or her. Normally, it probably would have but because I was with her it didn't matter to me. She was happy, smiling and excited and so was I.

After what felt like five minutes we got off the boat, absolutely drenched and out of breath from all the laughing and falling off then climbing back on top. It was the most fun I have had in ages on a holiday and I found myself wanting to get back on that thing and go for another round.