Flaming Ashes Arc, Chapter One: The Meetup

Tenko: (yawns, plays his game) When is he getting here?

Ben: Shouto said that he's going to arrive soon, so let's be patient. 

The sun shines brightly as Shimura Tenko, Ben, and Kurogiri wait at a park. All have small backpacks with them, and they seem to have waited for a long while. 

Kurogiri: Apologies for my intrusive speech, but you seem to have placed your hope in the wrong thing; Todoroki Shouto is very oblivious to a lot of things. He didn't even know what cotton candy was until Izuku told him what it was. 

Ben: (chuckles slightly) I see your point there. But I trust that he'll arrive-- Oh there he is!

A car pulls to a stop as Todoroki Enji, also known as Endeavor, steps out. He is wearing casual wear and has a small hiking bag with him. 

Ben: (gets up, walks over, and shakes his hand) It's a pleasure to meet you, Endeavor-san. I am Ben Cipher. We talked on the phone. 

Enji: (nods) We did. (eyes land on Tenko and Kurogiri, eyes narrow) Why are they here?

Ben: (sighs) Someone decided that they wanted to redeem Kurogiri, or more specifically, bring Shirakumo Oboro back, and Sarah's creator mama_kurogiri tossed Tenko my way, so yeah. 

Enji: (scowls) How is Shouto hanging out with them? 

Tenko: (presses down on his game) NPCs shouldn't talk. 

Enji: EXCUSE ME?! 

Ben: (holds him back) Okay, okay, chill. We need to calm down and be rational. 

Enji: (scowls even more, but huffs and relaxes) Fine. But this is only because Shouto said this was supposed to be something important. 

Ben: It is. You'll see once we get to the location. (turns to Kurogiri) We're ready to go. 

Kurogiri: Very well. Hold on tight, it will be a bumpy ride. (opens up a vortex under them, they fall into it) 

Ben: THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT BY READY TO GO! 

Kurogiri: SHIGARAKI TOMURA WOULDN'T MOVE!!!

Tenko: Eehhhhh... (just plays games without a care)

Where are they going? Tune in to find out!