Final Arc of Redemptions, Chapter Seven: Boiling Portal?

Belos: Almost... there... Just... need the... Blood... (panting) Stupid.... Creatures.... They.... Ruined everything....

He's trudging through the forest, mist fogging his view as he struggles to find the gate.

Belos: Darn that human... He should have stayed put in fear.... why did he help?! NOW EVERYTHING IS RUINED!!! (Angry) I swear! All these humans are idiots! Wild magic should be annihilated! Witches should be killed! Why don't they see it?! They're fools! All of them! They must be annihilated!!!

A... Memory flashes in his head. Of a little girl laughing as he watches in fear...

Belos: Caleb.... You... You have no idea what you've done.... You have no idea what you've allowed to happen... Witches, they...

"Why so scared?~ Magic is so~ much~ fun~"

She had lied to him... She had turned everyone around him into wooden puppets. To be tossed into her furnace...

Belos: Gwenyth... I will end you with my own hands once I find you... I will make you PAY for taking everything away from me. 

Because... contrary to popular belief...

Belos: My parents, everything... and then my adoptive brother. Witches took EVERYTHING. So they will DIE. AND I WILL GET MY HANDS ON GWENYTH BLIGHT IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO! (roars)

Nearby, CT and DT freeze.

DT: D-Did you hear that? 

CT: Yeah, sounded like someone was roaring... But from where?...

DT: I don't know, but... why is this place so misty?

CT: ... Good question...

As the two look around, indeed, the mist had begun filling the area.

DT: I don't... Like this... (blinks) Hey, CT? (looks around, he's gone) CT? Cartoon Tyler? Where... Where are you!? (frantic) No no no, please don't leave me alone!!!! 

He can't take it... No, no, no!!! HE CAN'T BE ALONE AGAIN!!!!!!

DT: (shaking, crying) No no no, please come back! I promise I'll be good!!!!

Demon Speed: You're ALL Alone nowwww~~~ 

DT: (freezes up) No, it can't be....... 

From the shadows, Demon Speed shows up, his white wings spread out as a sinister grin forms.

D. Speed: Missed me, Taeyang?~

Littlexheatwave Here's a little something about DT! Hope you're okay, though.