Final Arc of Redemptions, Chapter Four: Heated Battle... ?!

Belos: I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!

BE Dan: Let's do this Mantazor! (Grabs a BakuCore, the stats show they're on 400g) Riptide Earthquake!

Ben: (charges at Belos, swings his sword as he keeps hitting) You're about to go down!

Hunter: Yeah!!! (eyes narrowed)

Belos: Or what, CALEB? (Blocks both BE Dan and Ben's attacks) What a pathetic sight. You were the stronger of the two of us. Now look, you've been reduced to this.

Hunter: GRRR!!! STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!! I AM NOT CALEB!!!! (Eyes burning with rage)

Magic begins to... React all around Hunter. The air feels alive, humming loudly as an aurora of colours resonates and fills the battlefield with it. 

Ben: W-What the!?

BE Dan: What's going on!?

Even Belos looks surprised as Hunter's eyes glow red before he holds out his hand and a blast of magic strikes Belos.

Belos: What the?!

Hunter: I CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW DUMB I WAS TO TRUST YOU BLINDLY! I WAS SUCH A DUMB*** FOR THINKING YOU ACTUALLY CARED FOR ANYONE ELSE ASIDE FROM YOURSELF! (eyes burning) YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!

Ben: (staggers) Hunter calm down-

Hunter: I AM CALM! (blasts Ben back) Tell me, how would you feel if you were treated like **** your entire life by someone you loved?! Then it turned out they didn't even, they're not even related to you?! Have you ever had your life turned upside down by one person, one person who made it a living ****?! Because unless you have, don't you even think of lecturing me about it!

Ben: (gets slammed into a tree, groans in pain) Please, you have to calm down!

Hunter: WHY SHOULD I?! HE'S AN EGOMANIAC WHO WILL NEVER LEARN HIS LESSON UNLESS IT SLAPS HIM ON THE FACE AND I WILL GLADLY-

BE Dan: Then what does it do to you!? Did you think that all these dark thoughts wouldn't give you consequences?! 

Hunter freezes as BE Dan walks over, eyes burning. He's determined to make Hunter listen. 

BE Dan: I have an inkling about what it's like. For four years, I was under a person who only saw destruction as entertainment. Maybe it doesn't measure up to your suffering but the desire for vengeance will kill you inside! And what will happen to those you care for if you choose to focus on him!? As you said, he's an egomaniac! So ignore him and walk down the best path you can! That is how you get your revenge! BY NOT FEEDING INTO HIS EGO!

Hunter: (eyes widen, the magic begins to die down) R-Really?

BE Dan: yeah! That's easier said than done, but if you give it a shot, it'll be worth it. I promise. 

Hunter: (begins calming down) You... promise?

BE Dan: (nods with a smile, holds out his fist) It's a promise. I'm Dan, by the way. Dan Kouzo. You might hear that name a lot eventually but you can call me Dan.

Hunter:  I... I'm Hunter. (smiles, holds out fist, they fistbump)

Ben: (groans in pain) That's fine and dandy but I need help here?

BE Dan: Ah, right! Sorry Ben! (rushes over with Hunter) 

Belos: UGh... what a disgrace.... (groans, splits from BE Haavik) I'll get my revenge some time... 

BE Haavik: What... happened?... (opens eyes, sees the destruction) ... what...?

Ben: (is getting patched up, stops) ... Wait, where's CT and DT?

Everyone stops, and they all look around but... they're gone...

Ben: Oh no....