Flaming Ashes Arc, Chapter Four: Kurogiri Remembers?

Tenko: We should be here soon.

Ben: Thank goodness for that.

Kurogiri: (nods)

The three traverse through the abandoned villa, trying to find the lab where Kurogiri was made. The villa had once been used by All for One while he was taking cover from the authorities, and this was where he, with the help of his brilliant scientist friend, made a Nomu named Kurogiri to accompany his puppet, Shimura Tenko/Shigaraki Tomura.

Kurogiri has little memory of this place, but he can't help but shiver as they continue walking deeper inwards.

Kurogiri: My apologies, but I... am quite nervous.

Ben: I think that's Shirakumo Oboro speaking.

Kurogiri: I... see...

Tenko: (rubs Kurogiri's back quietly, sends him a soft smile)

Kurogiri: (smiles back)

Ben: (chuckles, thinks: I wonder how I can bring back Shirakumo Oboro, though... Essentially he's dead, not alive....)

Ben is referring to the human whose body had become the base for Kurogiri's, a friend of Izuku, Katsuki and Shouto's form teacher, Aizawa Shouta, and their English teacher, Yamada Hizashi. He had supposedly died, but it seems that All for One had managed to use his body to create Kurogiri. This is the main reason why Kurogiri is with the group. The main idea is to bring back Shirakumo Oboro while retaining Kurogiri's own soul; a personal request from Tenko.

Ben: (shrugs, thinks: Eh, we've brought back dead people. I mean, a lot of people in our group are supposed to be dead, and yet they were brought back. No biggie.)

They soon arrive at a corridor, where Kurogiri's mind flashes as he suddenly remembers being brought here.

As if possessed, he begins to walk towards that corridor, which is caught by the other two.

Tenko: Kurogiri? (confused)

Ben: (eyes narrow, thinks: This could be Shirakumo again, but he was dead when he was brought here... Unless...)

Tenko: Kurogiri! (rushes after him)

Ben: (quickly follows him, thinks: It can't be...)

'Had All for One staged Shirakumo's death?'