Final Arc of Redemptions, Chapter One: The Journey Finally Begins!

BE Haavik: (yawns) I'm so bored!~

Ben: If you're bored, read a book, you dumb alien. 

BE Dan: Gotta agree there. (shrugs, playing with Fangzor X Aquos' Bakuball)

BE Haavik: But still! (whining) 

Ben: Chill out, seriously! They should be here soon! (facepalms) 

Cartoon Tyler (CT): (shows up) Hey! So you're part of the SRS too?

Demon Taeyang (DT): (sighs) Clearly they are, CT. One even has the SRS shirt on. (points to BE Dan)

CT: Ehhh? So boring!!

Ben: (facepalms) Why? Why me? 

BE Haavik:  Eheheheh!~ (giggles)

BE Dan: Enough about that, though. Why did you gather us, Ben-san? (sighs)

Ben: For a journey, in a sense. 

DT: A journey? 

Ben: You'll see. (smiles) Anyway, we ready to go?

BE Dan: Let's just do it. (sighs) I need to get back to help Lia and Wynton with Emer and Paul. 

Ben: Don't stress out about it too much. They have the others to back them up. For now, we need to focus on our mission.

CT: What's that?

Ben: (opens a portal) The Owl House dimension. We have a certain... situation to handle.

BE Dan: What do you mean? (confused)

Ben: The place is in shambles. We're gonna have to go to their human realm to deal with a certain emperor. (takes out a file, hands it to them)

BE Haavik: (reads) ooh, this Emperor Belos seems quite entertaining! 

BE Dan: How so? (annoyed) You call everything that these days! Ever since we beat Morpheus-

BE Haavik: Oh why so annoyed? That's not really nice now, don't you think?

Ben: Haavik, quit antagonising him. He's done nothing wrong aside from what he did under you.

BE Haavik: But isn't that his own responsibility-

Ben: Haavik, if you say something like that ever again, I will scream at you. (Annoyed) Dan is only here because he asked for it! You have to be here because you're the reason he's so traumatised and pained! You don't even regret what you did! You made him do so many things! SERIOUSLY WHY DID FIC AND THE OTHERS LET YOU JOIN THE TEAM?! YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT ANTAGONISE PEOPLE?!

BE Haavik: (eyes widen)...

Ben: ... I... (speechless, feels guilty)

BE Haavik: (walks through the portal, cold) You don't know anything. 

CT: ... Correct me if I'm wrong, but is he having a tantrum? I thought only little kids did that. 

BE Dan: Haavik IS a kid... Mentally at least. 

Ben: Dan...

BE Dan: Even after everything, even though he looked like he was progressing... It was all a fluke... as per usual. (growls, walks through)

DT: He is pretty annoyed isn't he? 

Ben: They have... a complicated history. 

CT: Huh?

Ben: BE Haavik brainwashed BE Dan with a threat to his friends' well-being.

DT: WHAT?!

Ben: Yeah... For 4 years or so he remained like that until we managed to save him... Well, Fic and Cero did. But the scars never truly faded... That's why he wanted a session with me. Not the one where he sits around. A hands-on experience. (chuckles) Never could sit still, that one. 

CT: Oh... (Goes quiet) We should go after them.

DT: R-Right... (Thinks: So it's like how... Demon Speed and I were before...)

Ben: Yeah... (Sighs)

The three then step through, marking the beginning of their adventure.