Final Arc of Redemptions, Part Five: Cartoon Chaos

CT: Ugh, where are we....?

DT: My question exactly. We were just in the woods right?...

The two look around, finally gaining their bearings. The black and white landscape seems... Familiar to CT...

CT: (Pales) No... No it can't be...!

DT: Hm? What's wrong?

CT: (Backs away) I-I-I...  This is....

CC: Well, well, look what the Cat dragged in~~ (laughs at his own joke)

From behind, Cartoon Cat shows up with a flourish, a sinister grin forming. 

DT: (growls)

CT: C-Cat...

CC: Hi~~ Nice to see you're back~

CT: (pales) No no no no nonono!!!! (Backs away, terrified) Stay away from me!!

DT: Who are you?! And what do you want with CT?!

CC: Awww, who are you? Don't be a party pooper!! Let me have some fun~

DT: (defensive) No way!! I won't let you do as you please to CT! He's my friend!

CC: Are you sure?~~ Hasn't he told you about his past? 

DT: His... past? No, I never asked. I trust he'll tell me when the time is right.

CC: Huh? (Surprised)

DT: Isn't that what friends are for? Boundaries exist for a reason. 

CT: ... DT.... (Touched)

CC: (disgusted) What are you, an angel?! You're nothing but a disgusting demon!

DT: (pales at that)

CC: You even let someone manipulate you! Ha! You're a joke! 

DT: I... I...

CT: HEY! HE'S GROWN FROM THAT!! (Angry) SO LEAVE HIM ALONE!! LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE YOU PSYCHOPATH!!

CC: WHY YOU!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!!!! I will make you PAY!!! (Rushes at CT)

CT: BRING IT! (Holds his anvils)

Cat is swung back multiple times by the anvils, with CT using every bit of energy he had to utterly destroy him. 

CC: I-Impossible!!! 

CT: NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!! I LEARNT THAT THANKS TO MY FRIENDS!! SO TAKE THIS! TAKE THIS FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE TO ME!!!!

CC: AHhHH!HH!H!H!H!H!H!H!H!HHH!!!!!! (Gets hit) 

There is a huge blast of light that knocks the two off their feet, but when the light fades off, they're back in the woods... 

CT: Huh...? Did we... Did we do it?

DT: I... I guess? (Unsure) Let's go find the others first. 

CT: Right! 

With that, the two trudge on, prepared to get back with their friends... 

Littlexheatwave. I hope you like how I wrote this growth arc.