We're Not Monstrous Arc, Chapter Fifteen: Rescue and Fight, Part Three

Shigure: Nice of you to finally join us!!! (blocks an attack) 

Momoko: Sorry we had a moment there! (swings her fists and sends Bowser back a few feet) We're ready to take this bad guy on now!

Ben: Awesome! (Bats a fireball back at Bowser) Let's go then! Time to finish this!!

Shigure, Momoko, Miyako: YEAH!!

Miyako: (begins bubbling a lot of shrapnel)

Momoko: (kicks them at Bowser)

Shigure: (keeps him busy with Ben) 

The battle is slowly being won, and Bowser gets more desperate at this. He can't lose! He just can't! He can't- He has to prove to everyone that he's not, he's not weak!

If he loses again... For the umpteenth time... What does that say about him? As a person? Is he so weak he loses to people like them? 

No. No. HE WON'T LOSE! He will win for once in his life, and prove his worth to everyone! No matter the risk he will not lose! HE WILL DESTROY THEM!!!!!!

His eyes glow red, and like he's possessed his eyeballs turn black as he roars at them, a crystal flying to him and making him bigger. 

Ben: WHAT THE-

Shigure: What just-

Momoko: HOW DID HE DO THAT?!

Miyako: (gaping) Oh no... 

Bowser: I will DESTROY YOU ALL! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!! (roars, blasts them with black fireballs) 

They all dodge, and Ben pants while Shigure wipes some sweat off his forehead. Miyako and Momoko were both on one knee too.

What kind of... where had he gotten that power from?

Momoko: (barely dodges a blast) W-What do we do now?!

That.... Is a good question. How do they fight this... Beast now?

Well I hope you enjoy!!