Sohma Akito Arc, Chapter One: Sohma Meeting

*Before the Another Manga*

Ben: (knocks on the door, waits outside the main Sohma estate)

The door opens to reveal Kureno Sohma, who blinks. 

Kureno: Excuse me, who are you?

Ben: I'm Ben Cipher, Sir. I got a request to come here to talk to Sohma Akito.

Kureno: You didn't make a reservation, though.

Ben: I did. Togami Byakuya sent me.

Kureno: (looks mildly surprised) Togami Byakuya? Are you a friend of his?

Ben: I guess you can say that. I work in the SRS as well.

Kureno: Huh- Oh, you must be the Ben Cipher who tried to kill a lot of people.

Ben: Yeah.

Kureno: I see. Togami-san said that you're going to stay here until you're done with Akito?

Ben: That's right.

Kureno: I... see. Just be careful. Akito... is not in her right mind sometimes. You may die.

Ben: I'll be fine. (Smiles) SRS teaches martial arts as well, you know.

Kureno: Okay then. I'll lead you to Akito. Just... (Pauses, looks at Ben) Please help Akito. She... She deserves a second chance.

Ben: (eyes widen) ... (Smiles) Don't worry. I know what's it like more than anyone else. I'll help Akito.

Kureno: (gives a small smile) Follow me then.

Alrighty! The Sohma Akito Arc is on a roll!