We're Not Monstrous Arc, Chapter Sixteen: The Darkness Inside King Koopa

He's so mad...  yet the anger in his eyes shows years of unhealed trauma. Ben knows it. He can see it. He has faced his own darkness many many times in his dreams and in real life, so he knows, and understands the hardships. 

That's why he gets back up and stares him down, followed by the others as they face this new threat. They can't lose now. Not after all the hardships, everything they had gone through. They are going to stop him from this invasion. Once and for all. Never again will it happen. 

Ben: We're taking him down now. We can't afford to lose. 

Momoko: I think we all know that. (Slightly snarky)

Miyako: How do we do that though?

Shigure: (thinking) ..... I have a plan. But it's risky.

Ben: Whatever it is, we'll improvise! What's the plan?! 

Shigure: Listen closely then! I'm only saying it once! 

As he tells them the plan, the Ruler of the Koopas looms over them, a smirk on his face. He's not about to lose! He will win! And then claim it all! EVERYTHING IS HIS NOW-

"Don't tell me you think you're the ruler of everything. That is dumb and stupid, when you used MY Darkness Crystals to get stronger. Don't forget your place you stupid turtle~"

Bowser: H-Huh? (freezes) Y-You! 

?: Yes me. You seriously thought I was dumb enough to trust you with something like this? I'm not the leader of a criminal organisation for nothing, dumb***. 

Bowser: (fearful, he knows what they've done to others) W-What are you talking about!? I-I... all I want is...

?: Ugh, this is pathetic. Just die already, will you? I don't need you around. Plus, the SRS... they're the worst. (scowls) Let me have your Soul Gem already! I can't do anything without a new Darkness Crystal!

From a nearby building, a short-haired brunette is aiming their rifle at Bowser, smirking slightly as the bullseye mark is aimed perfectly at his head

?: Bye bye, Bowser~ (lets the bullet fly, it hits his head as he roars even more in pain)

Ben: H-Huh?! What just happened!? (looks around) 

Momoko: I don't like the looks of this, guys! He seems... (stops) He seems in pain. 

Bowser: I just wanted to prove them all wrong!! My parents, those stupid Toads, EVERYONE! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!!!?!! (glows, the light blinds everyone) 

When they open their eyes, they see a huge Bowser with the gem embedded into his head and red but he's not moving. Every part seems stiff, as if...

Miyako: He's.... trying not to move so he doesn't hurt someone. (eyes widen) 

Bowser: (screams even more) P-Please help!!!!!! It's too much! I-I shouldn't have trusted PA- (the pain intensifies, more screaming)

Shigure: (eyes widen) Something is controlling him... He doesn't... this wasn't part of his plan... 

Momoko: Well, all the more reason to save him then! (adjusts her gloves) 

Ben: Agreed! We're sticking with Shigure's plan! 

Miyako: (inhales) Alright!

Shigure: (nods) Let's go! 

The four then charge at the colossal titan at the same time, ready to take him down once and for all as the PA native watches from above.

PA ???: Let's see how the famous SRS deal with this. (smirks)