Flaming Ashes Arc, Chapter Five: A Trap

Faye belongs to LiyanaKz.

Ben: Wait up Kurogiri!

The Nomu is unresponsive as he keeps on walking. Tenko seems concerned, and it shows through how much he's running despite his lack of stamina. However, before he can collapse, Ben picks him up and puts him on his back.

Ben: Just stay here. (continues rushing after Kurogiri) 

Tenko: ... Thanks. (smiles gently, he snuggles into Ben's hood) Wow, your hoodie is really soft.

Ben: (flushes slightly) Faye-chan and Stella did a good job with designing my new outfit.

The two designers had been insistent on making Ben a new style after what had happened with the Dark Spore. Bill had jokingly called it a fresh new leaf, but Ben actually agreed with him, and now wears a red hoodie, blue shorts, and pink shoes instead of a gray shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes. 

Tenko: Huh... Maybe I should ask them to make one for me once we're done here. 

Ben: Doesn't sound like a bad idea. (grins) I think a beret would fit you like your MKG counterpart. 

Tenko flushes, knowing that his counterpart had become a tsundere, and he tells himself he will never be like him.

Tenko: I-I have no idea w-what you're talking about! (buries himself into the hoodie like an embarrassed kid, gloves clutch his shirt like a lifeline) 

Ben: (chuckles, thinks: He tries not to be a kid, but he's an adorable one.) 

Kurogiri suddenly stops, and Ben actually slams into him as Tenko falls to the ground with a thump. 

Tenko: Ouch... Why did you stop Kurogiri? 

There is no response again, and Ben begins to feel a bit wary. 

Ben: Kuro... giri...? 

Kurogiri then turns to them, and the two gulp as they see that his eyes are now red. Scarlet red.

Kurogiri?: (cackles) How foolish of you. Now I can finally finish my work. 

Picking Ben up as Oboro's hand becomes visible, he begins to squeeze, laughing like a madman. 

Kurogiri?: But first, let me kill you to bring Shigaraki Tomura back. (laughs)