We're Not Monstrous Arc, Chapter Eighteen: A Happy Ending at Long Last

With a trick now in mind, they're ready to take him on. They're not about to lose here! Miyako bubbles the rubbles and Miyako and Shigure kick them towards King Koopa while Ben is strategically using his powers to control the trajectory so that the rubble lands around instead of on him, trying to aim for the crystal while they were at it. 

PA ???: (getting impatient, snarls) Who the f*ck are these pieces of sh*t?! 

Ben: (misses a bit) Damn it!

Shigure: Don't give up! (kicks more at the rubble)

Momoko: We're not! (helps him shoot more) You're going down, Bowser!

Miyako: We're going to save you!

PA ???: Those absolute-- Who do they think they are?! (enraged, the crystal glows-)

A stray rock finally hits the crystal, shattering it with the force only multiple people powered by quirks and magic could give as a dark aura wafts off Bowser and makes him fall to the ground in exhaustion, fainting right off. 

Shigure and Ben quickly catch him but stagger at the sheer weight.

Shigure: How big is this dude?!

Miyako: (bubbles him) There we go. Now stop complaining already. 

Shigure: Hey! (insulted)

Momoko: (laughs) Why so childish, Shigure? Can't take an insult? 

Shigure: No way! You're being more childish than I am!

As the two bicker, Ben chuckles while Miyako walks over to him.

Miyako: Hey, Ben?

Ben: Hm? (looks over)

Miyako: (smiles) Thanks for helping Momoko and me out of there, even if it was indirectly. 

Ben: Huh? (confused)

Miyako: You led Shigure there. He felt like it was his duty to help somehow, so... thank you. (smiles) Thank you very much, Ben-san. 

Ben: Hey, it's nothing. (waves it off) Helping others with their pain is my job now. Trust me, I've been a monster for a good part of my life.

Miyako: Still, you didn't have to help us- (notices something) Hey, who's that?

Ben: (follows her eyes, groans) Oh goddamn- Of course it's Mario and Peach. 

Indeed, there they are, walking, even marching over as Mario leads the way.

Mario: We're almost there- (stops) Wait, who are you?

Ben: Ben Cipher.

Miyako: Miyako U- I mean-

Ben: Miyako. Just Miyako. (Turns to Mario) Bowser is out of commission, for now, so you can head home.

Peach: But what about Mario's battle with him-

Ben: I don't care about that. I care about whether he lives right. You never cared about that, did you?

Peach: Excuse me?! He's kidnapped me-

Ben: Did you ever ask why? Did you ever think that maybe he was taught wrong, that he could change? 

Peach: (freezes) I-I...

Ben: I've been in his shoes before. For years, no, centuries, I didn't have anyone who understood me. But then... Suddenly I did. The team gave me hope, a way to fight back against the abuse I've endured. That's why I can now stand here and tell you that you will NEVER understand how Bowser feels as long as you keep being a total *sshole to him and use him to get someone who doesn't even like you back!