We're Not Monstrous Arc, Chapter Five: Help from Someone Unexpected

Shigure lands in an alley of New York City on his face.

Shigure: OUCH! (rubs his face) It hurts... A lot. 

He then gets up and dusts his white shirt.

Shigure: And I got dusty again... (groans) Akito is going to be so mad... (gets up, grunts) But Akito will be angrier if I don't come back with Ben. I came here to get help to rescue him. Argh, he's so reckless! (rubs temple, gets up) But either way, where AM I?

New York is a big place, so it's natural for someone to get lost. Shigure, who has never been here before, looks around, confused and utterly lost. 

Shigure: Where is the Utonium mansion? (mumbles, looks around)

?: Erm, excuse me, did you say that you were looking for the Utonium mansion?

Shigure: Huh? (turns around)

He sees a child staring back up at him. Instead of worry or excitement or suspicion, this child's eyes only shine in curiosity. Messy black hair and forest green eyes stare back at him, and he blinks. How did this kid know? 

Shigure: Oh, erm, yeah. (nods) How did you--

?: (interrupts) Then I think I can help you! (smiles, turns around and begins walking off)

Shigure: Thanks, I guess? (suspicious, but follows the kid, thinks: I do need the help...)

He keeps his eyes vigilant, though. His hand strays to the small dagger he had been given by the team, ready to attack anyone who seemed suspicious. 

?: No need to be so suspicious. I'm genuinely harmless. (shrugs) You're not from around here, right?

Shigure: (shocked) Y-Yeah...

?: (laughs) Don't worry. I'm just a ghost haunting the streets. 

Shigure: ... Wait what--

?: Oh, we're here! (stops moving)

Shigure looks up and gapes as he looks at the mansion.

Shigure: It's not that surprising considering the Sohmas are influential but still--

?: (nudges him) Go in. They aren't around, so you can talk to Momoko before it's too late. 

Shigure: (eyes widen)  Wait, Momoko? How did you... (realises) You're...  one of the Utonium sisters aren't you?

The girl laughs as she begins disappearing.

Kaoru: Kaoru Utonium at your service. (grins softly) Go save Momoko, please. Stop her before it's too late. 

Kaoru then disappears, leaving Shigure standing there. 

Shigure: Kaoru.... (looks up at the mansion, eyes narrow) Alright then, let's do this.