We're Not Monstrous Arc, Chapter Ten: I Can't Let This Pull Me Down

Momoko: (crying) Please... stop....

???: How dare you try to leave... Did we die for nothing?!

?????????: Yeah, BLOSSOM, did we die for nothing?!

Momoko: (flinches, backs away) N-No... P-Please... K-Ken... B-Bliss... I-I... I'm sorry...

Ben Utonium: That's a good girl. (smiles as he walks over, reaches out to pat her)

Momoko flinches and backs off. It's scary... She doesn't know what to do...

Ben: Stay here with us Momoko... We all love you here-

A bang suddenly sounds, making her snap out of it as a familiar voice calls out from outside.

Shigure: MOMOKO!!!!

Momoko: (snaps out of it, the illusions disappear) S-Shigure?! 

Ben Utonium: (scowls) What now?! 

Shigure: You have to fight the illusions! You have to stand up for yourself! It's the only way to win the war! (bangs on the door) Argh! Open this stupid door already! Momoko! You deserve better than this h*llhole!

Momoko: (eyes widen) S-Shigure...

Shigure: I'm sorry I even thought to call you bad! I was in the wrong, so don't worry about it Momoko! We WILL get out of here! Don't give up! YOU CAN'T, YOU HEAR ME?! WHAT ABOUT MIYAKO!?

Here Momoko thoroughly stiffens. How... 

How could she have forgotten about her sister?

Momoko: .... W-What kind of sister am I?... (wipes the tears off her face, her eyes burn with determination) You're right! I can't give up now! 

Ben Utonium: (scowls) Why you little ungra-

The door is kicked down and before he can process it, Shigure swings a vase straight at his head, knocking him out with a bit of blood falling down his head. 

Shigure: Phew.... (turns to Momoko) Hey, you okay?

Momoko: (surprised, but smiles) Y-Yeah! What about you?

Shigure: I'm better than I ever felt. (smiles back, helps her up) Let's go find your sister, shall we?

Momoko: Y-Yeah! (grins) 

Shigure: Alright, let's go.

The two then head out of the room to find her sister.