Chapter 1

Tuesday, December 24th.

Clear, the highest temperature is 7, the lowest temperature is 3, breeze.

Let's count on a good weather.

At 7 o'clock in the morning, Chu Wei bought breakfast at the breakfast shop. Several students were joking and joking. The school uniform was dragged and worn, the scarf was not worn, and the young face was shining.

Chu Yu really envious, this Sunday to his 30th birthday, unconsciously has been so many years. He is no longer young, wearing a warm underwear in his suit, and a thick cashmere jacket on the outside. It feels cold, and he still needs to use his scarf to entangle his neck, like hanging.

He bought breakfast, went to Ji Tianze's house, and offered breakfast at Ji Tianze.

Ji Tianze disliked: "I want beef stuffing, this is pork, how can you buy it wrong?"

He also said: "You have a greasy meat smell on your body. It is really stinky. Stay away from me."

Although I disliked it, I still ate it and said, "What is the ppt I need to work today? What are you doing? Not doing it yet?"

Chu Yu tiredly beheaded: "Well, I will explain it to you, you must be familiar with some of them to show at the meeting..."

Speaking and talking, Chu Yu distracted, and recently he always lost his mind. He remembered the students who passed by in the morning and couldn’t remember the appearance. In his mind, the faces of the students were wiped off and then replaced him. When the face.

He remembers that he likes the last season. Tianze is sixteen years old. He is still in high school. Since then, he has been able to buy breakfast for Ji Tianze. Everyone said that he is the young runner's trotting leg.

He never minds and likes Ji Tianze humblely.

At that time, Ji Tianze would hold his shoulder and said, "Small, you are my good brother, right?"

He was fascinated by the fascination and blushing and nodding his head.

Ten years have passed, they are still... the best friends. He was afraid of confession and even his friends could not do it. He watched Ji Tianze change his girlfriend, and he had to smile and bless.

Before the departure, Ji Tianze confessed to him and said, "Get off work early today and help me clean the room. You said that there was something last week. The clothes were not washed and the floor had to be cleaned."

Chu Yu hesitated: "I have something to say to you... The weekend is my birthday."

The atmosphere became weird, and Ji Tianze did not look back. He deliberately opened the subject: "I have to go, what is going on, come back later at night."

It’s not like talking to a friend, like talking to someone.

Chu Yu did not answer, Ji Tianze did not pay attention, anyway, he was in command, not a request. Chu Yu is very accommodating to him, what he said, Chu will do.

Their company is not a foreign festival, and Christmas Eve is not a holiday.

Yesterday, I took a day to work, so I went to the company 25 minutes earlier. After graduating from college, he worked in this company for seven years. He was smart but conscientious, and he was good at bowing. He jumped one level in two or three years. The former general manager appreciated him very much, but left him before he went to the headquarters. Everyone was surprised. Could it be that Chu Yu wants to be the new leader of the branch?

Unexpectedly, the sudden airborne came to a second ancestor to press his head, and his people were scholastically learning - the youngest son of the boss of this department, only 22 years old this year, the newly graduated university is young.