Chapter 75

The news broadcast was not finished, and the exhibition Hong Yu had eaten the meal. His schedule was tight and he had to catch the plane.

Chu Yu’s mother was particularly reluctant to give up her own smug paintings to the show Hong Yu.

Eight-point gold file, broadcast popular TV series.

The face of Cheng Hong Yu appeared on the TV.

Yan Yanchen didn’t understand one thing at all: It’s not that Chu Xiaopeng, besides his family, who is close to you? Why not spread Hongyu?

This can be understood as this dog thing, honestly kneeling on the ground, followed by watching TV, as if to understand. When the protagonist of Zhan Hongyu was in danger, he was still nervous and yelled at the bad guys.

It’s no wonder that you don’t want to show Hong Yu, but also rushing Hong Yu’s tail!

Chu Xiaopeng will forget, and even the shackles will follow the mutiny. When there is a shot of Hong Yu’s appearance, he will be excited to shoot a small hand.

Yan Yan was so angry that he took this picture and sent it to Zhan Hongyu: My son is still a small feather.

Exhibition Hong Yu was not able to make a difference, and turned to the cognac group to show off: it seems that I am leading a big step for you.

Lv Wei: Hey, show your old dog, you are still as sinister as ever...

Yan Yanchen asked the mother-in-law: "Chu Xiaopeng accompany you to watch TV every day?"

The mother-in-law said: "Yeah, chubby can be smart, he will watch TV. He sees TV, there are big bad guys who want to harm people, they must call."

There is an ominous premonition in the heart of Yan Yanchen: "What about it?"

The mother-in-law said: "Hey, look, I like to watch it."

Yan Yanchen: "..."

It’s no wonder that Chu Xiaopeng and Yu Xiao like to show Hongyu. They watch TV every day and see Hongyu. Maybe his father is there, it’s not as familiar as Hongyu.

Chu Yu, he was depressed, secretly pulled his hand and whispered to him: "Small, what happened."

Yan Yanchen said with dismay: "I always feel that I am quite flattering. How to get here, it becomes a shit, which is annoying."

Although I am a little sorry, I feel so funny, but I feel so cute. I think that this little girl is very cute. He looks at it, his mother is watching TV with great concentration. Dad is taking a shower in the kitchen. He is close to the past and is flying fast. Kiss your cheeks.

Chu said: "No doubt, you certainly like people, the most I like, I like you."

The flames of the flames were red, only a kiss, and his anger and exhaustion disappeared.

Two people sneaking and holding hands, but also ten fingers and hands together, because the parents are, just holding hands is like stealing.

Chu Yu asked him: "Is staying tonight?"

Yan Yanchen nodded, and his heart was awkward: "Let's sleep together."

Chu Yu said: "We sleep with you."

Yan Yanchen: This small light bulb... I don’t know how long it will take.

Hey, baby, don’t sleep early. Still a long body.

They watched a TV episode, and at half past eight, they went to sleep.

Chu Yu holding a sly, squatting in his arms, Chu Yu, he is very experienced, and soon after a while he put his head on his shoulder, stumbled to sleep.