Chapter 25

It takes another five minutes by car from the manor house to the racecourse.

Yan Yanchen raised four horses, one black, one pure white, and two white spots. Each one is very handsome, well-proportioned body, slender and powerful limbs, and dense and dense mane. Elf-like ears, still licking the almond-like watery eyes.

Chu Yu only rode a horse while traveling in the scenic spot. The fur was dull and the limbs were thick. He saw these horses. Some people doubted whether he was cheating at the time. Maybe it was only awkward?

The black horse's mane was carefully braided into a scorpion, and he was wearing a gold-plated harness. He was very handsome, and he wanted to touch it. He didn't dare to ask, and asked Yan Chenchen: "What is this horse?"

Yan Yanchen introduced him: "Friesland's black pearl, Friesland horse, do you like this horse most? His name is Jay, he is a boy."

"It's all very nice, I don't know the horse." Chu said, "The white horse is also beautiful."

"This is Libby Zama, she is Shirley, she is a girl." Yan Yanchen said.

Chu Yushou: "I remember that there is a horse in the Songjiang River in the water, and the name is good. I always remember that it is called the night jade lion. The name of the foreigner is still lacking in charm."

Yan Yanchen immediately said: "Well, his English name is Sydney, and the Chinese name is Night Lion."

Chu Yu side: "Can you rename them?"

蔺 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘 尘

Just kidding me, right? Chu Yuqiang accepted his lie and looked at the two white-spotted zebra horses and pointed and said, "Would they be the two horses? A black and white."

Yan Yanchen can not help but: "Ha ha ha, Appaloosa will grow like this. They are all sterilized. Which horse do you want to ride?"

Such a high Malaysian is daunting, and Chu said: "Which character is the most docile?"

Yan Yanchen said: "That's Jay."

Chu Yu was surprised: "I thought it would be the white horse's gentlest."

Yan Yanchen: "The horse can't be seen. She is a very bad-tempered girl, loves freedom, hates people riding on her back, I almost fell down."

Chu Yu reached out and touched the black horse's soft and neat hair. Jay bent down his neck and rubbed his palm. It was so cute.

Yan Yanchen taught him how to get on the horse, and Chu Chuan swayed up.

Yan Yanchen took the reins and led the horse to walk slowly in the pasture. He chatted with Chu Yu sitting on the horse back: "Don't worry, I am next to it."

These horses were booked by him personally, bought home, took a name, and then raised so big, it is very precious, his friend wants to borrow to see his mood and the mood of the horse, let alone like Chu Wei, He wants to ride which one to ride, and he also holds the reins.

The warm sunshine in winter fell.

The crisp and beautiful bird's beak is like a glass of beads, thrown in their ears or from the treetops.

Chu Yudi enjoys such a soft atmosphere, does not need any sweet words, Yan Yanchen just walks in front of him, holding a horse for him, can't help but look back. He sat on the horse, and the flames of the flames raised his head slightly, and the light shattered on his eyebrows, making him look like a gentle glow, handsome and dazzling.