Chapter 69

Overnight.

Chu Yu's popularity in the company's female colleagues has skyrocketed, and there are too many fans in the show, even if they don't want to take a look at the beautiful men.

The staff of the planning department did not have to say that they were convinced.

Zhan Hongyu is busy with a busy schedule. He talks to his agent about the details of his work, and then he will take a long time to come to Y City on Friday.

Chu Yu: "Ah, do you come to talk about the contract in person? I thought you were so busy, I was free on the day of shooting."

Exhibition Hong Yu: "There is no time to get there. This time is still there."

The girls in the planning department have all fallen. I heard that the exhibition Hong Yu is coming over and changed the pattern to give him a courtesy. I hope he will bring himself when he arrives.

In the end, Chu Yu took the most serious work, a girl, a boy, a newcomer who worked only. He didn't come to work. When he saw these two young children, he thought of himself and couldn't help but pull a hand. What step can they take, it depends on personal creation.

The children he had taught before were not only Duan Xiaozhen, but they belonged to Xiaozhen, and they had a good news.

On Friday, Zhan Hongyu arrived as scheduled.

He is dressed in a low-key, but not exaggerated, without big sunglasses, covering his head, wearing a casual sportswear, with a pair of black-rimmed glasses, still handsome, just converging the gas field, humble and serious. At first glance, it seems to be unremarkable, but he just stands with ordinary people and can see that it is different. Beautiful is not like the same race. A star is a star.

He did not take the job to make money. The main purpose was to understand the next Chu, although the work and life are different, but how much can be used to extract a person's character.

Of course, he still slightly investigated the products of the company, and if it was really bad, he would not pick it up.

One afternoon, talk about the contract.

In order to celebrate the pleasant cooperation, Chu Yu took the lead, please show Hong Yu and his agents and assistants to eat.

Chu Yu sometimes wonders about this table culture. He has to eat meals and cope with various meals. If he pays attention to maintenance, he will be a middle-aged blessing.

Exhibition Hong Yu quietly observed the details.

Chu Yu will stop the female subordinates at the wine table, and his male subordinates will not drink too much, so he helps to drink and pour a stomach.

Going out to the toilet halfway, cleaning the aunt wrestling, Chu Yu passed by and saw her special support.

They all said that after a man was drunk, he would not be too rude after drinking. He didn't swear in his mouth, and his head was dizzy.

Zhan Hongyu asked him: "How do you know with you and you?"

Chu Hao was dizzy: "I, I gave him 300,000."

Exhibition Hong Yu: "?"

Chu Yu hit a wine cellar, stretched out two fingers, and shook: "Three or three hundred thousand, let him accompany me for a month."

Exhibition Hong Yu: "???"

He didn't understand it and continued to ask: "What is it to accompany you for a month?"

Chu Xiao smiled and squatted on the table, drunk.

Exhibition Hong Yu: "..."

The banquet table.