Chapter 89

The two old fathers took a face-to-face, as if the two armies were facing each other, looking at each other and looking at each other quietly.

Mr. Chushan, the old man, sees this old man, suits and shoes, and the instrument is inseparable. The appearance is similar to that of the flames, but it gives people a different feeling. The temperament is beautiful, mature and elegant, and it is a powerful character. He used to find the father of Yan Chenchen on the Internet. His uncle was quite low-key, not to mention the photos, and even the news was very few, so this is the first time he saw himself. This is the legendary billionaire? The meter is really remarkable.

Mr. Shao Shaoyuan looked at his family and remembered the information he remembered. The father of Chu Yu should have been over 50 years old, but he saw this person, his hair was black, his forehead was full, his face was ruddy, his eyes were bright, his body was tall and straight, and he was not coveted. The old state is basically a poem with a poem and a self-satisfaction, and it is very temperament. The pro-family wore an apron and a sleeve, and was wearing a scorpion. Sitting next to him was also carrying a scorpion. When he entered the door, he saw that he was teaching his hand to teach the flames, and he saw that they were close to each other. A father and son, let him be envious. There are many fireworks. He is a relative, and he has not been intimate with his children for many years.

When Yan Shaoyuan saw that they were dressed decently and at home, he was wearing a formal dress, which was too rigid and incompatible with the warm atmosphere.

Laojiao always took the initiative to ask for greetings: "Hello, Mr. Chu, 鄙人蔺绍元. Dogs are taken care of you."

Teacher Chu stood up, his hands were still dirty, he couldn't shake hands, but the old man always took out his embarrassment, did not reach out, only smiled friendly.

Teacher Chu said: "Hello, I am Chu Shan, Chu Yu's father."

The first confrontation, still harmonious, the old man always nodded in the bottom of his heart, it is the father of Chu Yu, this not humble attitude has beaten many people.

Yan Yanchen saw that Dad had come, and he did not dare to rebel. He was afraid that he would not be filial by his father-in-law. He said, "Dad."

The old man always turned his eyes to his son and looked at the bunch of scorpions wrapped in the table in front of him. He said, "The bag is quite good."

Yan Yanchen said: "Well, my uncle taught me."

Chu Yu’s father changed his mouth to “Dad”, but did he even call him “uncle”? Teacher Chu suddenly felt awkward and forgot that he had not allowed the flames to change his name to "Dad".

Chu said to the front: "I didn't expect you to come so early, the scorpion has not been cooked yet, but about half an hour later, the first pot of scorpion can be cooked, please try it. You like sweet, still salty. of?"

Ming Chu is very polite, but Shao Shaoyuan is a little lost, it is too polite, unlike a family. When he walked to the door, he heard the laughter and the excitement through the door. He heard his heart heat... When he entered the door, the atmosphere immediately cooled down and became serious.

Ugh.

Yan Shaoyuan said: "I like salty."

No topics found.

The atmosphere is a bit awkward.

Teacher Chu did not know how to talk to Qi Shaoyuan. Mr. Qi is a giant crocodile in the financial world. He is a poor teacher. He is a poor teacher. He has been around students and books all his life. Is it a rhetoric about the international economic situation? Isn't that a door-to-door, a joke? Their lives are too different, what can they say?