Chapter 67

Chu Yu and Zhan Hong Yu talked very much, and it can be said that it was the same.

Chu Yu thought about it and said suddenly: "No, you are young, I can't call you an 'old exhibition', it should be called "small exhibition."

Exhibition Hong Yu asked: "What is your name?

Chu Yu said: "‘小蔺’.”

Exhibition Hong Yu "oh", the smile of the corner of the mouth was a little more than a few minutes: "You don't know the name of the flames?"

Chu Wei really doesn't know: "What?"

蔺 尘 尘 心 心 警 警 警 警 心 心 心 心 心 心 心 心 心 心 心 心 心 心 心 心

Chu Hao was not interested, suddenly interested: "What is it?"

His nickname is "flame flame" - this is the shame of Yan Chenchen. He does not allow others to call this name. Even if he is a good friend, he will not be able to turn his face. It will not be good for ten days and a half.

The flames threatened: "Do you dare to say?"

Zhan Hongyu smiled: "Don’t dare... I will tell you after I’m going to flame.”

Chu Yu is not reluctant, and said: "You can call me 'Chu Ge' or 'Old Chu', it looks kind. I am much older than you both."

Zhan Hongyu can't see: "Is it a lot to be a teenager? I think you are a year or two older than us."

Chu said calmly: "I am thirty-one this year, five or six years older than you."

Exhibition Hong Yu was surprised: "I really can't see it..."

Yan Yanchen saw them chattering again, and he interrupted: "Is it true that you came over to the old exhibition? Is it to chat with Chu?"

Zhan Hongyu was reminded by him that he finally remembered his original purpose: "Oh, yes, I originally wanted you to show me my new song."

Yan Yanchen is not polite with him: "Get it, we will discuss the change, and you will be gone after you change it."

Chu said curiously: "Will you still write songs?"

Zhan Hongyu nodded and said: "Yes. We used to have an orchestra together. I have two songs on my debut album that he wrote when he was still underground."

Speaking of this, he is quite embarrassed: "My original goal was actually to be a singer. I couldn't make it up. I had to go to the theatre to discuss life. But the East is not bright and the West is bright."

Chu Yu remembered fiercely, and Yan Yanchen had previously told him that he had played the orchestra when he was young, and that the scouts had explored him to go to the entertainment circle. He didn’t mind at all, thinking that the flames were amused. Now think about it, isn’t it true?

Chu Yu asked Xu Yanyan with a dubious question: "Don't tell if there is a spy in the past that you want to take you out?"

Yan Yanchen said with conviction: "I told you at the time that I didn't have a word of truth."

Zhan Hongyu proved to him: "Well, signing my agent actually actually wooed the old man, but he was not happy, and finally I only debut. He is now writing songs for me. I have signed him, but he Use a pseudonym."

Yan Yanchen took the guitar and tried to play the bullet according to the music score given by Cheng Hongyu. He was holding a few perfunctory hearts. He looked up and saw Chu Yu looking at him with a rare worship.

Yan Yanchen suddenly vanished, played seriously, and the last note fell.

Chu Yu applauded him: "Small cockroaches are so powerful!" The video is ready to take it back and look at it, licking his little daddy, he will play the piano and sing.

Exhibition Hong Yu got the score of the comments from Yan Yanchen and finally left.

After the exhibition of Hong Yu, the flame dust back to the door, staring at Chu Yu.

Chu Wei: "What?"

蔺 尘 尘 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎 老虎Can you live with me?"

Chu Yu smiled and said: "You often see, what is unusual? Small exhibition is rare, I naturally have to look more."

Yan Yan said with a smoggy voice: "The ‘small exhibition’ is called up? Do you think so? I am ‘small 蔺’, he is ‘small exhibition’, it’s too much like it.”

Chu said: "I told you that ‘Little 蔺’ is not unique. I still have a lot. What Xiaozhen, Xiaozhuang, Xiaolin have gone, I always call people I know.”

The flame is even more sour: "Is it just one of those people?"

Chu Xiaoxiao: "You are my only little sister."

Yan Yanchen still said: "You have to act with action!"

Chu Yu kissed him, and Yan Yanchen kissed him and directly pushed people down.

......

Early the next morning.

Yan Yanchen held Chu Yu in his arms and played his hand and asked: "I am resting today, where do you want to go? Or are we at home playing with us?"

Chu Yu said: "I want to marry, I don't know if he has a good meal today, hehe..."

Yan Yanchen said: "You have five or six days a week, and you can't do it for me."

Chu sighed and replied: "Where, I am five or six days of work."

Yan Yanchen asked: "I am more important than work."

Chu Yu snorted and did not hesitate to ask: "I fell into the water with your dad, who will you save first?"

Yan Yanchen: "Save you, my dad will swim."

Chu Wei: "..."

In the end, Chu Yu still did not intend to go out, just in the home of Yan Yanchen, doing a normal couple.

Yan Yanchen also felt that this idea was good. He had been known for more than a year. He finally found that Chu Yu was willing to sleep. He had to supplement his nutrition for a while. Hey.

After a while, Chu Yu was tempted to be sexually interesting. He was incomparable with the flames in this respect. They played all the time, and nothing was shy.

Yan Yan was so happy that he had a good meal and asked him: "I will go to you next week. You are too tired to come."

Chu Yu asked: "Is it a hotel? If you come over, don't just think about being with me, then I must take it with you. You will get along with you. Otherwise, he doesn't know your father." ”

The two were talking and the doorbell rang again.

Yan Yanchen covered him and Chu Yu with a quilt and said in the quilt: "We are not there."

Chu Yu said: "What is the important thing? You should go check it out."

The doorbell rang repeatedly, hehe.

Chu Yu also urged him, Yan Yanchen had to get up and wear clothes, and Chu also got up.

Yan Yanchen did not open the door immediately. He first looked at the scene taken by the camera at the door, and a group of handsome guys stood together.

By the way, his group of buddies are all **** together.

Yan Yanchen called them by phone: "Where are you coming over?"

Lost friends said: "I heard that you are engaged in the foundation, we will come to see your wife."

The flames of the flames are fried: "What did the show dog say?"

Chu Yu side: "Who are you talking about?"

Yan Yanchen: "..."

Yesterday, a light bulb is even right, today is a group? ! !