Chapter 45

The doctor comforts Chu Yu, does not need to smell congenital heart disease and change color. The baby's condition is not serious. Maybe he can heal itself without surgery, but there is also the possibility that he can't heal himself. Now his baby is too young to be operated. When he grows up again, if he does not heal himself, and then undergo surgery, the technology of this domestic surgery is mature and the success rate is high.

That is to say, but every baby is the heart of the parents, there is a little bit of a problem, they are more uncomfortable than their own illness.

Chu Yu is willing to bear this pain, the baby is still so small.

The old comrade Chu Shan, who has always believed in materialism, secretly bought a wood Buddha to worship, worship the Buddha, and bless the younger grandson to be healthy and safe.

Chu Yu thought that he believed in Buddhism. After a while, he moved the wooden statue of Shouxinggong, and opened it separately.

In a few days, Teacher Chu also got a whole rose rosary to be crowned.

Chu Yu can't stand it any longer: "We believe that the power of science is good, Dad. Or you can worship only which god, if you know that you are on a few boats, why do you blame our baby? I am afraid of you. Go for the whole witchcraft, don't get it."

Teacher Chu said: "That can't be done, it is feudal superstition."

Chu Wei: "..."

The baby stayed in the incubator for two months.

The symptoms of jaundice have subsided, the gastrointestinal motility is not good, the growth is particularly slow, and the lung function is also a little ill.

Although it’s awkward, I’ve grown up a little bit.

Because I can't let my baby sleep next to me, Chu bought a blank notebook, took a photo every day, wrote a diary every day, recorded how many grams of baby's weight today, and when he yawned. When can I open my eyes and when I will bend my mouth and smile.

The longer the baby, the better. When I was born, Chu Wei really felt ugly, but because she was born, she could only recognize it. At that time, the reddish black skin gradually became white and tender, and the small head had a lot of soft lanugo with a distortion. His eyelashes are long, his eyes are round and round, his **** is born with great amber, and the amber iris is like a golden stone amber immersed in a stream. It is clear and beautiful. When he looks at others with his eyes, he can put all The human heart is sprouting.

This pair of eyelids and flames are exactly the same.

Chu Yu really likes it, it is sad.

Who can not like such a baby?

Chu’s father boasted and said: “The hair of the cockroach is rolled, follow me.”

Chu Yu thinks, really, he and Chu Yu are straight hair, his mother, did not expect the baby to inherit his grandfather.

Chu mother jokes and said: "You used to worry about Jun Jun having a monster. Are you relieved now?"

Chu’s father blushes: “I’m thinking about it... we’re beautiful and pretty.”

啾啾 They gave the baby a small name, no deep meaning, at that time, I thought about the baby for a long time. Now it seems that it is more popular to use plants to name it. Chu Yu looks at other people’s treasures in the circle of friends. There are also small sweet potatoes and small apples. He took a fat name in the middle of the rules, thinking about going to take a simple and ordinary, ordinary good, call this baby with more names, the prince is not easy to find, will not take his little baby away.